Nike 112 Pack - Designed by DJ Clark Kent - Air Max 1 - Air Force 1 - Air Trainer 1

for those in DMV: this morning i went to DTLR in Eastover,Minnesota Ave,PG and didnt see the 112 pack..if anyone has any info of which stores have them andwould kindly send a PM or post it i would greatly appreciate that..thanks

Man, you put something in a pack and make folk think it's limited and people will pay whatever the price. I'm seeing these AM1's going for 3bills....the sad thing is if these were GR, a lot of folk would not feel em as much...

I've said enough, those trainers are fire, but I'm not paying $200+ for some damn trainers...enjoy kids!

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Man, you put something in a pack and make folk think it's limited and people will pay whatever the price. I'm seeing these AM1's going for 3 bills....the sad thing is if these were GR, a lot of folk would not feel em as much...

I've said enough, those trainers are fire, but I'm not paying $200+ for some damn trainers...enjoy kids!

TRUE. Yo Jaylove06 I hit your inbox about safari dunks. lmk something.

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Man, you put something in a pack and make folk think it's limited and people will pay whatever the price. I'm seeing these AM1's going for 3 bills....the sad thing is if these were GR, a lot of folk would not feel em as much...

TRUE. Yo Jaylove06 I hit your inbox about safari dunks. lmk something.

I actually hit you back, i gotta change my sig cuz I got most of the shoes already....including the safari's....forgot about that.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom