Nike 2 year product warranty?

yeah i mean how bad do you want these shoes, if this were me i probably would keep it just because i like mine and its hard to find a size 13

yeah i mean how bad do you want these shoes, if this were me i probably would keep it just because i like mine and its hard to find a size 13

I am pretty sure nike would give you a voucher for it. Not condoning it but when i was younger I had done something to that effect and I got a voucher. Not saying run out and pop your air bags but I had an experience where a voucher was issued with that exacted circumstance.

I am pretty sure nike would give you a voucher for it. Not condoning it but when i was younger I had done something to that effect and I got a voucher. Not saying run out and pop your air bags but I had an experience where a voucher was issued with that exacted circumstance.

Not condoning this either, but back in middle school my neon 95s squeaked and they wouldn't take back my shoes, so I deflated one air bubble with a pin. They took them back

Not condoning this either, but back in middle school my neon 95s squeaked and they wouldn't take back my shoes, so I deflated one air bubble with a pin. They took them back

If they fail the inspection, they return the shoes to you anyway, so who cares. And as has been mentioned, they generally give you the benefit of the doubt. The process takes about three weeks from the day you send them out to receive a voucher.

If they fail the inspection, they return the shoes to you anyway, so who cares. And as has been mentioned, they generally give you the benefit of the doubt. The process takes about three weeks from the day you send them out to receive a voucher.

I actually deal with people coming into my store (Nike Running Store) all the time claiming their product is defective when all it is is normal wear and tear. Its possible they'll just say it was from normal wear and tear if its not an actual defective issue

I actually deal with people coming into my store (Nike Running Store) all the time claiming their product is defective when all it is is normal wear and tear. Its possible they'll just say it was from normal wear and tear if its not an actual defective issue

Back
Top Bottom