NIKE 2010 PICS-AIR MAX UPTEMPO 97

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Heads up!
happy.gif

NDC has air uptempo '97 Urban Fed or Cranberry for only $72 plus tax (depends where you live), last time I checked still on full-size run...
wink.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

Yea these are a pretty good deal...

^i got mine at Nike factory store in orange CA. They're $79.99 I believe and they had a bunch of sizes. I got them on black Friday when everything was 20% off.

Used to have those uptempos something about them just aren't right. The og's definitely had a more metallic look. Nice cop tho.

Is Nike going to release these ones?  I had these back in college...loved them.

38915c35a87d2d6fd8ce9d964774e82307c8b37.pjpg

I been waiting patiently for the black ones to drop as low as the whites did. Got the whites for 70 proly a month and a half after RD.

Will be looking for the uptempos 97, white ones an the black ones on the 50 if anybody sees them in footlockers or footactions in nyc shoot me a pm telling me the location it would be greatly appreciated...

Ordered the black ones from swoosh for $68 shipped 
pimp.gif
. Glad everyone slept on these.

this is such a good looking shoe...I wish they would come out with some decent color combo's

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

I still have to get the all black ones. Waiting to go on sale

They have been on sale for a long time now and at the outlets for $80

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by nimhet

sick.gif
  bright pink!!!

ee03586d33b8a6ef76f3234763cb5212ca91082.jpg
looks like these will be HOH exclusives as part of the Highlighter Pack with the green Penny's

Ill Wait For These To Rot In HOH Before I Even Think About Pulling The Trigger...

Back
Top Bottom