Nike 2016 "Week Zero"??

Anyone have info. on this year's Week Zero footwear release?  I think last year the collection released around now.  I haven't seen or heard anything on this year's release.  Thanks in advance for any info.

The shoe is going to be the Train Speed 4, releasing on August 15th, although there is last year's Trainer 5.0 in alternate team colors that are releasing as well.

I see they are releasing on the 15th, but they are not showing on Nike's Launch calendar. Does this mean Nike's webpage won't have them available? They had them on their site last year.

I just got off the phone with Nike. I've been told they will not have them available on their site, but they told me Champssports.com and Eastbay.com will have them. I called both companies and was assured they will be available on Monday starting at 10am Eastern.

I just got off the phone with Nike. I've been told they will not have them available on their site, but they told me Champssports.com and Eastbay.com will have them. I called both companies and was assured they will be available on Monday starting at 10am Eastern.
Great, another mangled box in my future

Word. I've been consistently calling and writing to Eastbay customer service every time I get a mangled box from them. But, of course, the mangled boxes just keep on coming.  
Yeah I wouldn't give a crap if it was on a $50 pair of shoes, but I just got a couple of pairs of Jordans (from eastbay/footlocker). I was really excited to get them and then I saw the ridiculous packaging with both beat to hell. Glad they could save 75 cents. 
mad.gif

Nike, Fanatics, DSG, Academy, Lids........... Everybody knows you use a box.  Only the damn Footlocker Corp (Eastbay/Footlocker/Footaction/Champs)  does this crap. 

Last edited:
Looks like Nike.com will have them, they just put them up on the release calendar 

Back
Top Bottom