[| -- NIKE 25th AF1 Anniversary Party PICS 1/18 -- |]

The new "flyer" is the same as above just it has the details of location and RSVP email. I was going to post it and blur out the email so that people could see the proper one but I don't haev photoshop.

~~I wish I could go......sigh...~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

~~^^ Actually I will be there now...hahhaha...See you all thursday night!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

Hek, I need an invite if I am to come, LOL... Anymore left to give out?!

Damn you Ant for getting an invite! Hopefully I'll be able to attend...

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

sorry B but like I said on pg 1 invite is non transferable...trust me I tried! LoL!
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

It's all good... I need a late pass for sleeping on the invites Q had anyway, lol... Everything's been passing my mind as of late.

Utah Jazz will also be there since they are playing the Raps the next day AK-47, Boozer etc etc etc.

^ If I hear an excuse like work again it's a WRAP for you.

Note: First page has been updated with the actual flyer sent to VIP/RSVP from Nike just with a few things blurred out for people thinking they can RSVP.

This event's is looking better each day...

Has their been an update as to who would be in attendance besides Bobbito and Clark Kent? Anyone else like Stash or Jeff Staple?

Back
Top Bottom