Nike 6.0 Air Zoom Oncores not selling or?

Is it just me or does nobody buy them? I'm a huge oncore fan, I like the look and feel of the shoe
for skating and just hanging out(crazy comfortable in my opinion) I just got back from Virginia a few days ago and checked out a few stores while I was thereand found some really nice colorways, managed to get 3 pairs for $49.99 each.

So I get back to NY and decide to walk into a journeys where I find teal/black/white oncores and black/white/midnight fog/orange blaze colorway which are myabsolute favorite (I regretted not getting a 2nd pair back in 08'). I bought both colorways for $40 each which I think is a steal. So All of that broughtme to wonder if anyone buys these or was I in the right places at the right times.

imo 6.0 is just cheaper, mainstream SB. The only real distinction i see is worse materials. Plus, i'm pretty sure 6.0 dunks don't have zoom air.
The oncore is halfway decent, and there have been some decent colorways, but imo they overcomplicated the design with all the different panels.

I'd say $50 is a decent price to pay for a pair, i wouldn't spend more than $70. I don't see why $80 would be a steal, they retail for $85.

Edit: Oncore highs are pretty nice though, if not a lil too high

When I said both for $80 I meant I got each pair for $40 which is why I said it was a steal :tongue: highs are neat but I haven't seen any colorways that appealto me.

snap 40 a pair is a steal. personally, i'm a fan of the 3 inches of blood cw, but the color combined with the height just makes it wayy too flashy

Originally Posted by epicwin

snap 40 a pair is a steal. personally, i'm a fan of the 3 inches of blood cw, but the color combined with the height just makes it wayy too flashy

co sign they are dope

this is what I picked up for $40 dollars(most worthwhile) Incase anyone was wondering.

316275-012-ho07-qs-oncore-premium-side-small.JPG

Back
Top Bottom