Nike ACG Air Zoom Tallac Lite

nike-acg-air-zoom-tallac-lite-1.jpg

Take over the reigns of Nike's more illusive releases as of late, Nike Sportswear looks to the ACG campaign for a re-issue of one of their more soughtafter models. Celebrating their 20th anniversary this year, ACG (All Conditions Gear) has steadily been climbing the ranks with a series of recent noteworthyreleases. Utilizing the Air Zoom Tallac Lite which is outfitted with waterproof technology and maximum insulation, this latest drop is right up the alley ofthose die-hard outdoors enthusiasts. The sneakers are now available at select Nike Sportswear retails with a price tag of $112 USD.

^ I had the same reaction when I first saw em... in a good way...

I'm so-so about the purple rave-pink hits on the sides, but the rest of the shoe looks insane... and for $112, its quite reasonable IMO...

these look unreal as well...
airzoom001.jpg

Joints are comfortable, durable, and excellent performance wise.

Not that I go hiking, but they got me through a couple local club encounters, with youngin's trying get buck, lol.

Haven't seen one bad colorway yet...

$112?
grin.gif

$119.99 in stores...
laugh.gif

I have every colorway that has released to the public.
wink.gif

Gotta support "my man's and them" over on the ACG side of campus when they make a true "hit".

They run true to size, and are extremely light.

And I'm a critic of critics, but I really have nothing truly bad to say about these...

They are on "sale" at many urban spots as well.

They have become the 2nd stable (Nike boot / Foamboot being #1) in the DC/MD/Bmore area.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I have every colorway that has released to the public.
wink.gif

eek.gif
You know what I'm gonna ask next...
happy.gif

If its not too much trouble, would you mind showing me all the C/W?
tongue.gif

tallacs are a fantastic shoe to wear here when it floods. imma seek out a pair of these lites.

I want to say they are available online at some sites now. I saw them somewhere earlier today.

Someone beat me to it on the finishline info..but these are very nice in person..i had a hikin class in college and it was one of the coolest experiencesever..i loved every second it..but i would definitely wear these in the winter n whatnot..

Were the OG's made with Gore-tex? I don't think these new ones are... and does that have any affect on them being waterproof or not?

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Not something i would say everyday but those look UNREAL
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Yup. If I was a hiker or something I would totally get these. Maybe I should just take up hiking as an excuse to get them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom