Nike ACG Air Zoom Tallac Lite

Have you ever owned a pair? 

I owned the last retro and they were horrible for actual winter wear...they leaked HEAVY...lol...not sure if it was just the pair I got or all of them had that same problem
Nope, I had the all black ones that came out a couple years ago, and I used them one time to shovel snow and my toes/feet definitely got wet in them. Was hoping that they would hold up in weather but they do not. 

I only just saw that the Tallacs were available again (noticed them while looking at stuff for Villa's $30-off sale), but I'm so disappointed they're not GTX like the OGs. I finally had to retire my OG GTX blk/ylw pair last year (after almost 13 years!!!) because they were stating to separate. IMO, these retros are just a waste of $$$ if they're not waterproof.

mean.gif

Who at Nike is supposed to be help accountable for stupidness like this shoe being released and not waterproof? Then have the nerve to put ACG on the side.

I only just saw that the Tallacs were available again (noticed them while looking at stuff for Villa's $30-off sale), but I'm so disappointed they're not GTX like the OGs. I finally had to retire my OG GTX blk/ylw pair last year (after almost 13 years!!!) because they were stating to separate. IMO, these retros are just a waste of $$$ if they're not waterproof.

mean.gif
Exactly. I copped the retros from a few years back and they leaked in some VERY light rain almost immediately. Such a waste. 

Seems whoever is over ACG now is making them more for fashion than what the actually meaning of ACG means which is ALL CONDITIONS GEAR

Seems whoever is over ACG now is making them more for fashion than what the actually meaning of ACG means which is ALL CONDITIONS GEAR
Lol, seriously. They must think ACG means "Almost all sun with a Chance of clouds Gear"

Back
Top Bottom