NIKE ACG thread

Anybody know the sizing on the terra zaherras, if they're true to size?

true to size. I'm a brannock 10, slightly wide foot E. A 10 feels like a wider 10.5 ACG Terra React Gobe, with the Zaherras feeling more plush of a ride. Hope that helps!

Got the React Terra Gobes for about $90 off NDC using CYBER code. Already have the yellows and picked up beige as well.

1575316154699.png

1575316161677.png

1575316170274.png

I'm a fan.

Peace, hope I don't get treated like a noob in here, I'm mostly active on the Polo and North Face threads. Been eyeballing a couple of pairs of ACGs and was wondering if anyone could speak to the sizing on the Okwahn II's and Air Revardechi's. Both seem to be True to Size in reviews, I just wonder how hard I'd be struggling if I went a half size down.

Also found a website called GOAT which appears to be a reseller spot that I've never come across. Any testimonials from users there?

Finally, I have a pair of ACG Escapes that I've owned for about 11 years. They've held up great until recently when one of the triangle ACG logo stickers appears to have falling off on one side. I just came home one day and it was gone. I know this **** is a way longshot, but does anyone know of any kind of restoration spots that may be able to restore a missing logo? Thanks in advance.

GOAT is legit just like STOCKXfrom my understanding is you bid on the shoes, seller sends it to them and inspect the shoe for authenticity and then send them to you

as for the missing logo, I am sure there are others that can restore it but you need to find that missing logo, maybe check ebay or something but is it really worth it restoring an 11yrs old shoe for the logo alone? if its really that sentimental or valuable and you are willing to spend money on it, you can look for a similar logo on an existing shoe and ask the cobbler to remove it and replace on the old pair?

Thanks for the head's up on GOAT. As for the logo, I checked to see if I could find something on ebay. Aside from the logo, the shoes are in pretty amazing shape. They've seen plenty of wear, just something I'd like to fix if possible. I wish I actually had it, took em off one day recently and seen the logo was missing when I put them back in the box.

Peace, hope I don't get treated like a noob in here, I'm mostly active on the Polo and North Face threads. Been eyeballing a couple of pairs of ACGs and was wondering if anyone could speak to the sizing on the Okwahn II's and Air Revardechi's. Both seem to be True to Size in reviews, I just wonder how hard I'd be struggling if I went a half size down.

they both are pretty TTS. okwahn iis are a slight bit wider than revaderchis which run narrow. you should be ok to half size down if you don’t have wide feet.

My terra gobes came in. I went TTS and they fit snug. Do they stretch out eventually ?
It feels like I’m curling my toes.

My terra gobes came in. I went TTS and they fit snug. Do they stretch out eventually ?
It feels like I’m curling my toes.
I went 0.5 size up, and they fit great…except for the top of the heel cup. Rubs my Achilles the wrong way no matter which socks I wear.

Also found a website called GOAT which appears to be a reseller spot that I've never come across. Any testimonials from users there?

Finally, I have a pair of ACG Escapes that I've owned for about 11 years. They've held up great until recently when one of the triangle ACG logo stickers appears to have falling off on one side. I just came home one day and it was gone. I know this **** is a way longshot, but does anyone know of any kind of restoration spots that may be able to restore a missing logo? Thanks in advance.

Hey buddy, I actually have both pairs. I bought the Okwahn's first as I had a $50 GC and the local outlet had my color for $63.99. Couldn't pass them up for that as I plan on using them when it gets nice out when I ride my new Trek I bought. These I went tts (11) and they fit great (just a little room at the end, the way I like my shoes to be).

Then I found a seller on eBay who had the color of Revaderchis I had been wanting. Made an offer and be took it. Those I went .5 down (10.5) as they are cut long. I have a normal to slightly narrow foot and when I tried my tts, they felt off. So I tired a half size down and the fit was perfect. Gonna wear these as well when I break out the new bike. 17 years ago, when I was riding a lot, I wore Mowabbs (ironically the OG of the colorway Olivia Kim came out with). Just couldn't bite on $180 for them this time. Grab both shoes, you'll like them.

Hey buddy, I actually have both pairs. I bought the Okwahn's first as I had a $50 GC and the local outlet had my color for $63.99. Couldn't pass them up for that as I plan on using them when it gets nice out when I ride my new Trek I bought. These I went tts (11) and they fit great (just a little room at the end, the way I like my shoes to be).

Then I found a seller on eBay who had the color of Revaderchis I had been wanting. Made an offer and be took it. Those I went .5 down (10.5) as they are cut long. I have a normal to slightly narrow foot and when I tried my tts, they felt off. So I tired a half size down and the fit was perfect. Gonna wear these as well when I break out the new bike. 17 years ago, when I was riding a lot, I wore Mowabbs (ironically the OG of the colorway Olivia Kim came out with). Just couldn't bite on $180 for them this time. Grab both shoes, you'll like them.
Great feedback, much appreciated man! I put em both on my xmas list, lol.. will see if my wife or mom manages to snag me a pair before I bite the bullet.

Long shot, but anyone got a pair of the black ss19 cargos in a S they’re trying to get rid of? Found a M for a good price and I couldn’t pass it up. It’s a little baggy which I don’t mind too much, but I can see a S fitting better.

Last edited:
Anyone have the current ACG cargo (with the belt) and can compare to the prior Nikelab cargo? The lab pairs were humungous on my waist, want the new version but only have a Large available and worried they’ll be too big on my waist.

Another New Year Day = another hike with my friends. Short one, but an extremely nice one!

49313923721_e20e643d72_b.jpg

Sidetrack. These are some of the best pictures I've ever taken. Google Pixel 3a's camera is somethin' else! (Location is at Redwood Regional Park in Oakland; Stream trail > Tres Pendas trail > French trail route.)

49313946896_0a198ff39d_b.jpg

49313963801_1aec69aaef_b.jpg

Anyone have the current ACG cargo (with the belt) and can compare to the prior Nikelab cargo? The lab pairs were humungous on my waist, want the new version but only have a Large available and worried they’ll be too big on my waist.

I think they fit true to size. I have a set of the black ones, (CD7646-011), in a size XS. My normal waist is anywhere from a size 28-30, depending on the manufacturer. I wear almost all shorts/pants in a size small from Nike. These cargos I have in a size down fit snug. They are tight, but not uncomfortable tight. I got these for cheap at an outlet return, so I didn’t have a choice in sizing. If I had a full size run to chose from, I’d prob pick a small. Having said that, the cargo pocket on these pants is massive. I feel like I could fit an iPad mini in them :lol:

Attachments

• 8B579B83-23B3-456B-9232-97A7FF8645E2.jpeg
    8B579B83-23B3-456B-9232-97A7FF8645E2.jpeg
    248.9 KB · Views: 463
  • C4E99CEC-6868-464A-A4CA-1AACBAC8EF67.jpeg
    C4E99CEC-6868-464A-A4CA-1AACBAC8EF67.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 592
Back
Top Bottom