NIKE ACG thread

Anyone knows where I can find some Tera Antarktiks in a size 7.5 or 8? Maaaan I really want one.

Yeah, they're super bad *** looking. I don't need them whatsoever, but been looking for a 10.5. Only found any sizes on ebay and stockX but not at a price I would go for. Completely missed these when they first came out. Would have bought them from Nike with a coupon and cash back and been perfectly happy....oh well.

Yeah me too! Don't need it but I really want one! StockX is a bit too high for me, I'll just post an offer and hope for a seller to bite. Is 10.5 your TTS? These flew off the shelves when they released here in Australia :frown:

The Juniper cw I shot from the previous page was actually recently purchased for pretty much for retail shipped from Italy.

Yeah, 10.5 is TTS for me. My understanding is that the Antarktiks are a bit hard to get into, but TTS should work thereafter. Doubtful we'll get these for even retail at this point. Oh well.

The Juniper cw I shot from the previous page was actually recently purchased for pretty much for retail shipped from Italy.

I was gonna pass since I missed out on the release here but the pic you posted made me want them again! The prices on StockX is a bit high for me, don't want to spend 300aud for them! :frown:

Yeah, 10.5 is TTS for me. My understanding is that the Antarktiks are a bit hard to get into, but TTS should work thereafter. Doubtful we'll get these for even retail at this point. Oh well.

Yeah I think I'll just go TTS but will do a half size up if it's a better deal! Too many shoes already, like everyone else in this forum, but I'll get a pair if the price is right!

I thought Deschutz were Air Max and some flavor of phylon foam. However, I've heard people state that it's zoom air and react foam. NDC simply states "Nike Air". Anyone know? Thanks!

I thought Deschutz were Air Max and some flavor of phylon foam. However, I've heard people state that it's zoom air and react foam. NDC simply states "Nike Air". Anyone know? Thanks!

Deschutz is a retro so definitely not React. And definitely not Zoom. I doubt it is max air. Just a normal air until you would find in a retro shoe I suspect.

Deschutz is a retro so definitely not React. And definitely not Zoom. I doubt it is max air. Just a normal air until you would find in a retro shoe I suspect.

I'm sure you're right. A protro would be sweet, but these are actually extremely comfortable even if it's all old tech.

Reactions: ARK
What color did you get?

Black, Gum, Brown, OG....Gonna gift one to my dad (I had bought him the OG back in '92!), and probably return the brown. As I wore the black already (the rest are DS), not sure if I'll keep the Gum or OG.....both are awesome. I would have kept the Gum and OG had I not worn the black.

Black, Gum, Brown, OG....Gonna gift one to my dad (I had bought him the OG back in '92!), and probably return the brown. As I wore the black already (the rest are DS), not sure if I'll keep the Gum or OG.....both are awesome. I would have kept the Gum and OG had I not worn the black.

I had a brown original one back in the day. Dont remember the color but I think it might have been a Champs Sports exclusive in the early 90s. I bought the all black pair and haven't wore them but once I saw the mowabb pair I knew I had to get those.

I had a brown original one back in the day. Dont remember the color but I think it might have been a Champs Sports exclusive in the early 90s. I bought the all black pair and haven't wore them but once I saw the mowabb pair I knew I had to get those.

That's interesting....I don't recall that colorway back in the day....must have been an exclusive. Yeah, they did a great job with the gum.

200AUD!!! It's huge! Bought an XS! I love it.

Attachments

• 06AC38D0-F3F8-4C65-931D-C00CA16533CA.jpeg
    06AC38D0-F3F8-4C65-931D-C00CA16533CA.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 561
Zoom AO $91 shipped.

I'm a brannock 9E and my pinky toe hits the side of my normal-sized Nike Antarktiks (10). I went to a 10.5 and it fit perfect and didn't look too big.

I'm a 10 in Zaharras.

Zoom AO $91 shipped.

Extra 20% off sale items....$72.80 shipped (no tax and free shipping)! Was gonna pass on these b/c the Zaherras are so awesome and I have two of those, but at this price I couldn't resist...thanks fo the post!

Never heard of this store, and not sure why they're on sale when they're full price everywhere else, and the blue void colorway is sold out in most places (for my size 10.5). Hope they're TTS for me (I read the discussion about rubbing and low toe box). If not, I'll resell or keep for one of my kids.

Thanks again!

Extra 20% off sale items....$72.80 shipped (no tax and free shipping)! Was gonna pass on these b/c the Zaherras are so awesome and I have two of those, but at this price I couldn't resist...thanks fo the post!

Never heard of this store, and not sure why they're on sale when they're full price everywhere else, and the blue void colorway is sold out in most places (for my size 10.5). Hope they're TTS for me (I read the discussion about rubbing and low toe box). If not, I'll resell or keep for one of my kids.

Thanks again!

Yea they are legit. I think I got Zaharas from them for $67 shipped.

$72 is a great price - just afraid of the size. I'm an 11 in the Gobe's (10.5 fits, but not ideal) and never buying ACG shoes again w/o trying them on first.

Yea they are legit. I think I got Zaharas from them for $67 shipped.

$72 is a great price - just afraid of the size. I'm an 11 in the Gobe's (10.5 fits, but not ideal) and never buying ACG shoes again w/o trying them on first.

What size did you get in the Zaherras?

If the 11 Gobe's aren't too big, then you should be fine with a 10.5 in the Zaherra's.

Thanks again!

what is the code for the extra 20% off? Thanks!

Here's how it displayed in the cart. I think the sale is over now. $91 is still quite good. Sizes were sold out this morning but popping back up now.
Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 9.45.52 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom