NIKE ACG thread

Any ACG Moc 3.0 owners around? I’m interested in a pair, never owned Mocs likes these. I think I like the aesthetic, but not sure I could pull it off.

Curious about what y’all wear yours for? And is 90 usd shipped incl tax good for the mt. fujis?

Hey guys, first time posting here.
This thread is a great source of feedback!
I started my ACG collection in the last months and I've got these two shorts on eBay (different sellers), also waiting for the black ones.
The green cargo shorts CK7856-326 size M will fit me slightly slimmer, standing above my knees. The cream cargos CK7845-223 and black ones CK7845-010 are of a looser fit and will sit just over my knees.
Are they from different collections, that meaning there's a difference on the fit?
Thanks in advance for any useful input!

Attachments

• IMG_20201129_181318.jpg
    IMG_20201129_181318.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 357
Any ACG Moc 3.0 owners around? I’m interested in a pair, never owned Mocs likes these. I think I like the aesthetic, but not sure I could pull it off.

Curious about what y’all wear yours for? And is 90 usd shipped incl tax good for the mt. fujis?

$90 is a little pricey, I am sure certain outlets have them at a lower price.

I have a pair in a different colorway. I just use them for comfort wear. They have a wide look to them & look like a turtle's foot on.

So after about 2 weeks of waiting, I finally got my half size up from Notre in the black mountainflys. They definitely fit correctly now! And, they came in with no defects like my TTS from Nike did. The step-on comfort of these is truly out of this world. Very similar to my Zaherras, but maybe even a little more due to that extra foam layer(?). These will be my new winter boots when not requiring a higher boot for deep snow play with the kids.

I hope Nike doesn't release anymore awesome ACGs like this any time soon as I definitely don't need anymore! (2 Zaherras, 1 AO, 1 Mountain Fly, 3 Deschutz, and a Revaderchi from a couple years back.). Just not necessary now that I live in CA....SMH....

pwguy pwguy - I've been wearing these on non-rainy days in general because of the overall comfort, which is more than what I expected, so I don't blame you, haha!

I ordered the khaki from Hanon Shop and even though it looked nice, I found myself gawking over my black pair more. The khaki color is super nice, but I felt it looked kinda out of place off the trails.

When you guys say TTS for shoes like the AO, etc. are you talking about your general Nike size? I wear a 10.5 in react element 87, flyknits, free, etc. And a 10 in AF1, Jordan 1s, and most other brands. So my TTS would be 10.5? Sucks bc some of the shoes I'm looking at are only left in size 10 at discount.

T TWC Yeah, I'm referring to my regular true size (8.5) which applies for most Nikes except for the AF1 (8). I went up to a 9 in the Mountain Flys. I personally could've gone either or, but for my personal outdoor/bad weather preferences, I wear thick socks and prefer my shoes to fit a bit loose. I actually had my true size on for about 5-10 minutes one time while sitting and keeping my feet idle and I could start to feel a little bit of discomfort kicking in.

Reactions: TWC
T TWC Yeah, I'm referring to my regular true size (8.5) which applies for most Nikes except for the AF1 (8). I went up to a 9 in the Mountain Flys. I personally could've gone either or, but for my personal outdoor/bad weather preferences, I wear thick socks and prefer my shoes to fit a bit loose. I actually had my true size on for about 5-10 minutes one time while sitting and keeping my feet idle and I could start to feel a little bit of discomfort kicking in.

Same for me; half size up was the better fit.

Reactions: TWC
sizings all over the place

i watched some reviews on yt and one dude sized up and another went tts and said his heel was slipping because it seemed like it was a bit big?

i ordered a 10 which is the same size i wear on VF/AF/ZF, IR, Pegs, etc... guess just got to hope it fits

Thanks guys, just noticed Rule Of Next has 40% off for cyber Monday. They have AOs and Nasus for ~$50.

Got AOs in my TTS and Nasus in my Nike size for $105, free shipping no tax

Thanks guys, just noticed Rule Of Next has 40% off for cyber Monday. They have AOs and Nasus for ~$50.

Got AOs in my TTS and Nasus in my Nike size for $105, free shipping no tax

Wow...sweet!

I was in South Lake Tahoe last week and got a chance to try these out in the snow. Wow! I’ve mentioned it before but the comfort is unbelievable, my feet were dry and warm the entire time. Knee deep in snow. Also, very happy that I went a half size up considering I wouldn’t have been able to wear thin socks with my Tts and still be comfortable.
697A55F7-2FDC-4CCA-BD87-B8E3C424AE2D.jpeg
1C2AD9A5-9930-46F1-9DA9-56C76648722B.jpeg
Very happy with this pair of kicks. Keeping them til the soles fall off

I was in South Lake Tahoe last week and got a chance to try these out in the snow. Wow! I’ve mentioned it before but the comfort is unbelievable, my feet were dry and warm the entire time. Knee deep in snow. Also, very happy that I went a half size up considering I wouldn’t have been able to wear thin socks with my Tts and still be comfortable.
697A55F7-2FDC-4CCA-BD87-B8E3C424AE2D.jpeg
1C2AD9A5-9930-46F1-9DA9-56C76648722B.jpeg
Very happy with this pair of kicks. Keeping them til the soles fall off

Glad to hear it! So did we conclude that there's gore-tex in the neoprene later given that you stayed dry in knee deep snow?

Glad to hear it! So did we conclude that there's gore-tex in the neoprene later given that you stayed dry in knee deep snow?

My testing indicated yes, however, I never visually inspected to see if there was any there. I should’ve stuck my foot in the river, that would be a for sure yes lol

It's never Black Friday that gets me, but it's always Cyber Monday or the very last moment before the deals end where I crack. **** me. I ordered the black ACG jacket with the 25% off and the 15% Rakuten cashback after seeing the jacket and being permitted to try it on over a hoodie in person, I can say the fit is EXTREMELY better. It's definitely true to size this time around! The previous one that I currently own (seen here) ran a size or two bigger, and it was fine. However, the jacket flap down the middle kept getting in my way, especially when I zip it up with the hood up.

I was torn between black and the golden beige color, but black tends to go first for these type of jackets similarly like TNF and Arc'teryx. If the new one ends up being much better overall, I will keep this one and sell my late-2018 edition.

EDIT - Damn, all of this when I really should've looked into getting an Arc'teryx or TNF jacket instead... :lol: or even Marmot!

Last edited:
^ Arcteryx hands down has the best customer service and warranty department. They’ve made me a loyal customer over the many years.

Reactions: ...
It's never Black Friday that gets me, but it's always Cyber Monday or the very last moment before the deals end where I crack. **** me. I ordered the black ACG jacket with the 25% off and the 15% Rakuten cashback after seeing the jacket and being permitted to try it on over a hoodie in person, I can say the fit is EXTREMELY better. It's definitely true to size this time around! The previous one that I currently own (seen here) ran a size or two bigger, and it was fine. However, the jacket flap down the middle kept getting in my way, especially when I zip it up with the hood up.

I was torn between black and the golden beige color, but black tends to go first for these type of jackets similarly like TNF and Arc'teryx. If the new one ends up being much better overall, I will keep this one and sell my late-2018 edition.

EDIT - Damn, all of this when I really should've looked into getting an Arc'teryx or TNF jacket instead... :lol: or even Marmot!

I hear you! I got last year's. Ordered a small and medium and even the small was way too big. Returned them and got an XS, which fits fine. Nike only processed the return for one jacket though (they were both from the same order and arrived in one box; I returned both). When I called they said the factory is always right and there was only one in the box. I told them "NO; give me my money back". They reluctantly did, and told me to return high value items in store next time, and this was a one-time courtesy.....SMH. Got it on deep discount, so I'm happy with it, but this year's does look pretty slick.

Looking for some good waterproof ski pants, but have yet to find anything I like; haven't seen any ACG gore-tex pants either.

Damn, talk about the customer service experiences... :lol:

pwguy pwguy - I really don't think ACG's meant to go that far with their gear in my personal opinion. For their outdoor stuff, it just seems like it's just really for medium/casual hiking at best. It's the other long-time and outdoor-dedicated brands that'll really provide much more to choose from.

Speaking of which, dragicon dragicon - what would you say is the equivalent of one of these ACG jackets where you can layer above as a shell and wear it by itself for hiking and everyday use? Is it the Zeta AR/LT?

EDIT - just reading on Reddit and a few other spots that Arc'teryx can replace a jacket at any time if there are issues or provide a full credit to buy another one. The **** am I doing buying ACG jackets then? :lol: They don't give us squat. They should do this type of thing with the all-white AF1s.

Last edited:
us3less us3less depending on where you live and how cold it gets, most arcteryx are good itself as a standalone jacket as you probably saw in the reddit. just ordered a leaf atom after finally catching it on sale last week for black friday.
they honest make me question why i still bother "overpaying" for ACG gear to lol

^ they have an arcteryx outlet here near my house. Two Christmas’ ago, I got a stikine insulated jacket for around $150 (retail is something like $800). I can routinely get insane deals there. I mean, I felt bad because I “overpaid” for a jacket this Black Friday for about $200 online. I love the proton fl, and had to get one while I could at a decent price. When I see what Nike charges just for a tech fleece hoody, it’s wild to me (but I still buy them also :smh: )

us3less us3less any of the AR shells or LT are good. I personally like the betas and alphas. I had an alpha LT that I abused for many years all over the world. The taped seams came undone at some point in the wash, and I sent it in for repair... they said they couldn’t fix it and just gave me a new one for free. That one is still going strong. I do have a stikine shell that is insulated... I love that jacket. Best one I’ve ever had from them. They don’t make that anymore, but they do have a lot of comparable jackets. It’s really had to go wrong with any of their technical products. Their casual line is really hit or miss for me.

S sssstan - I'm in the Bay Area in California, so I definitely won't need something that rugged for the rain (Lol, rain. What is that?) whenever it comes around, but I do want to have something that can be worn solo during a hike and be able to layer a hoodie or something underneath for when I do go out of town where it's colder. I'm kinda leaning towards the LT jacket that dragicon dragicon mentioned. I kinda just wonder if the Zeta LT or any of the technical jackets are a bit "off" or "out of place" for wearing it out and about in the city during the rain, 'cause it's fairly technical heavy.

I'll just hit up my local Arc'teryx store and browse around. I mean, the new ACG jacket is cool, but I feel like for the long-term value, the product itself and the product lifespan warranty, I gotta branch out. I'll let my rotation of shoes and the hoodies be from Nike, but I need to learn to break away from this "loyalist" mentality. I just got into Uniqlo clothing last year for essentials and I REALLY questioned myself for buying $150-$200 Nike pants when I got 5 of the same black pair of pants for $10 each. I'm still going through my first pair and it's SUPER durable compared to the pants I've had.

Also discovered this while browsing around. :lol:

Rush-IS-Jacket-24K-Black.jpg

acg-gore-tex-misery-ridge-mens-jacket-xNJRTW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
us3less us3less haha im in socal so the cold is pretty nonexistent for me. atom LT does a good job for hikes and casual wear imo and doesnt require for any extra layering since they do pretty well in keeping you warm
and agree with your point on the uniqlo stuff, really good prices that gets the job done and tons of great pieces from their collabs as well

I’ve always wanted Arcteryx stuff but it’s just too much. Here in the pnw we can occasionally get employee passes to Columbia so that’s what I get mountain hardwear or higher end Columbia.

I need a good fleece/mid layer. Does arcteryx have good products for that? I see alot of Patagonia or northface for that

Has anyone purchased the 4th horseman puffer jacket?
Mine had an odd smell when it arrived and I want to know if it is same with others

1606991132080.png

Back
Top Bottom