NIKE ACG thread

So, the OG had Air sole actually?
P0.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

The toe box material is porous; you can see your socks thru them ;-). With the drainage system, the AOs really are about getting wet as opposed to keeping water out. Wish the mesh wasn't open like that though as even casual walking/hikes is likely to get dirt inside, which is annoying.
Yea like I said I didn't read anything on the shoe. They were just on sale and I assumed "ACG". I know better now.

Yea I like acg bc it looks different from hiking shoes/boots. Those look exactly the same and I doubt quality is better.

nice picks up

where did you get the gaiters... is that current season?

Thanks.

It’s from this season. I found mine online at onenessboutique.com after they sold out on NIKE. I only remember them being on NIKE for a day.

The black one is here:

And here:

The Maroon one is here:

Last edited:
1609166278649.png

1609166297192.png
1609166331460.png

1609166348825.png

1609166363551.png

1609166372305.png

Nike Lahar Low “Wheat”
Style Code: DB9953-700
Release Date: January 2, 2020
Price: $130

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
WTF does this kiddy keep putting up the pix someone other has already posted on the same thread? I mean, it’s understandable to do that if they were posted 20 pages back, but why does he need to do so if the same pics are already on the same or the previous page??:smh:

WTF does this kiddy keep putting up the pix someone other has already posted on the same thread? I mean, it’s understandable to do that if they were posted 20 pages back, but why does he need to do so if the same pics are already on the same or the previous page??:smh:
Soz didn't see. My bad. Apologies. Btw, you're here since 2003? Damn, impressive. You're kind of a cyber-gramps. Cheers.

Soz didn't see. My bad. Apologies. Btw, you're here since 2003? Damn, impressive. You're kind of a cyber-gramps. Cheers.
Ahhh..., 2003 was just the year when I finally decided to create my NT account in order to tell **** to the stupid kid on AM1 thread that kept asking “where I can find Air Max 1?” and never shut up. He simply was just too annoying to keep reading the thread and I’m sure I had started reading NT few years before that.

Feel Grampy? Yeah, sometimes, but knowing there are fellow NTers who are in their 50’s and have seen the one in 60’s recently, close to 50 isn’t that rare, I believe.

Ahhh..., 2003 was just the year when I finally decided to create my NT account in order to tell **** to the stupid kid on AM1 thread that kept asking “where I can find Air Max 1?” and never shut up. He simply was just too annoying to keep reading the thread and I’m sure I had started reading NT few years before that.

Feel Grampy? Yeah, sometimes, but knowing there are fellow NTers who are in their 50’s and have seen the one in 60’s recently, close to 50 isn’t that rare, I believe.
Duuuude knew about the 5th decade stuff BUT that 60 y/o is just something else. Mmmmh having a sneakerhead ancestor, such a good start in life.

I was a lurker on NT since '00. Created my account in '01. Lost my info during that weird transition to yuku?

Back
Top Bottom