NIKE ACG thread

Super longtime lurker here, finally registered this morning to talk to you fine people about the Mountain Fly Low. I can't believe how comfortable these are. I've been loving the white Antarktiks for a little over a year now and was looking for essentially a low version of the same shoe for the summer. Does anyone know if the Mountain Fly Low is anywhere near as waterproof/resistant as the Antarktik is? I could just test it out myself and return to Nike even after wearing if I'm not satisfied, but figured I'd check here first since it seems these are pretty popular and it's an active thread. Thanks in advance!

low does not have a gore-Tex liner so you are at the mercy of the elements or anything you step in.

Super longtime lurker here, finally registered this morning to talk to you fine people about the Mountain Fly Low. I can't believe how comfortable these are. I've been loving the white Antarktiks for a little over a year now and was looking for essentially a low version of the same shoe for the summer. Does anyone know if the Mountain Fly Low is anywhere near as waterproof/resistant as the Antarktik is? I could just test it out myself and return to Nike even after wearing if I'm not satisfied, but figured I'd check here first since it seems these are pretty popular and it's an active thread. Thanks in advance!

good thing about the low, it’s breathability… and maybe it’s just me because I run in them too, it’s flexibility.

Love this shirt 🤙🏽🏝🌈

Attachments

• 3B86C1FD-EB2C-4CF8-8E5C-DCA34A7A0378.jpeg
    3B86C1FD-EB2C-4CF8-8E5C-DCA34A7A0378.jpeg
    418.5 KB · Views: 176
gosh those look good! I wish Nike didn’t remove the gore-Tex liner as the highs were a tie (with the Deschutz) for my personal shoe of the year.

Agreed, I would have loved goretex on these. They're not all that breathable either, so it' s not like they traded one for the other. They still wick moisture and they dry really fast, but not waterproof.

Nice. How's the vest fit? They only released the black in women's, tempted to try out one size up and see how it fits.

It fits true to size compared to other vests I’ve owned. The quality is on par with all of ACGs stuff. I might break it out to the Padres vs Dodgers game this Wednesday if it’s cold enough.

Another gem

Anybody grab the new cargo shorts yet? Just want to know if they're baggy and size down like last summer or if they're more true to size this time around?

i just got em in and got an xs so its hard to say if theyre baggy as i do not have the older ones for reference

but i do like how the xs fits, above the knee and doesnt feel extremely baggy

D9A40C46-5D10-4B43-B1EE-9D4436F46952.jpeg

i just got em in and got an xs so its hard to say if theyre baggy as i do not have the older ones for reference

but i do like how the xs fits, above the knee and doesnt feel extremely baggy

D9A40C46-5D10-4B43-B1EE-9D4436F46952.jpeg

nice! I just ordered the ironstone colorway of those shorts. If you don’t mind me asking, how tall are you and what is your waist size?

i know ACG runs big and i went with a small in the shorts. Maybe i should’ve done XS. Lol

5’10” and usually 29-30 waist depending on the holiday

i usually get xs when the waist are elastic and this one does along with the nice built in belt

Deschutz are amazing...I had 5 generations of them starting in '91 (great lifeguarding footwear!), and now use them for anything/everything. Everyone needs a pair!

Back
Top Bottom