NIKE ACG thread

Upcoming Mowabb colorways shown on SNKRS Live today.

4035191D-C65B-4AF2-AE8F-01E56C3B5513.png 38BBB2EB-2FE1-41C0-A62A-D13F8A46349F.png 7774B0FB-25E2-4F67-9510-42B87A8F3F53.png

Anybody pick up the Happy Arachnid half zip jacket? Wondering how the sizing is. Torn between getting a medium or large.

Anyone know the sizing on the Tuff Nuggets jacket? I wear a L in most ACG tops, but an XL in a lot of regular Nike jackets

Late reply but..

I like to wear an XS in most ACG tops (or a S in regular Nike and most other brands).
I tried out the S for the Tuff Nuggets and it was a little too big for me.
If you want it a bit roomier since it's a rain jacket it might not matter, but for me the arms were a bit too long too.
I couldn't find an XS to exchange with so I ended up just returning it.

FWIW I also felt the jacket was too clammy, but that's an issue with almost all jackets that are waterproofed in the same way.
I ended up going with something a bit different though and shelled out the extra cash for a MontBell Versalite (in a S).
Maybe less waterproof overall, but enough for me and does not feel clammy at all.
Enjoying it so far.

Last edited:
That is the Happy Arachnid 1/2 Zip-Top.
Reading the product description it is made with bug repellent fabric. Wow. Very cool jacket

Here's the link from where I copped from, if you guys are interested. Just picked it up and I have to agree with MILLI2RUNZ. Fantastic jacket.

Anyone have the smith summit pants? I really want to grab some, how do they fit waist wise?

I got a size S and I usually wear a 31x30. They fit pretty well for me, but the length is more like a ##x32.

They're more baggy than I'm used to, but super comfy!
Also pretty heavy for a pair of pants imo, so the built-in belt to hold them up is appreciated.

I got a size S and I usually wear a 31x30. They fit pretty well for me, but the length is more like a ##x32.

They're more baggy than I'm used to, but super comfy!
Also pretty heavy for a pair of pants imo, so the built-in belt to hold them up is appreciated.

you think a 32 waist could fit a small?

you think a 32 waist could fit a small?

Just tried them on to check again and yea I think so. They have a decent amount of stretch.

As a 31 waist, I'm actually curious if I could fit into the XS (and if a shorter length would be better for me), but I got mine on eBay so I don't feel like going through the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom