NIKE ACG thread

s-l1600 (1).png

s-l1600 (2).png

s-l1600 (4).png

I don't think so, but I've found that I feel that stiffness more when I'm stationary than when I'm moving around.

For me it was quite opposite, unfortunately. Liked the looks, light weight, goes well with jeans/combat pants but for long winter walks its a no with such not comfy design. And TTS fits perfect so I don't think trying 0,5 up will fix anything here. Sending them back.

Nike please just give us a triple black Mowabbs with Gore-tex.

For me it was quite opposite, unfortunately. Liked the looks, light weight, goes well with jeans/combat pants but for long winter walks its a no with such not comfy design. And TTS fits perfect so I don't think trying 0,5 up will fix anything here. Sending them back.

Nike please just give us a triple black Mowabbs with Gore-tex.

So I haven't worn my pair yet, but I watched a review from IG (linked here if anyone is interested) and from what it sounds like, comfort all-around (cushioning and upper) is just bad? If so, that's gonna be a big bummer.

So I haven't worn my pair yet, but I watched a review from IG (linked here if anyone is interested) and from what it sounds like, comfort all-around (cushioning and upper) is just bad? If so, that's gonna be a big bummer.

Just try them, if u don't feel stiff material over big toes with every step I think they can be comfortable as boots can be.

Collar is nice and soft. Also no problems with lacing up high, it holds good.

Back
Top Bottom