NIKE ACG thread

Todays Wears: Nike M65 Storm Fit ADV Jacket, ACG Mowabb
B7A6E067-4F8E-4A38-A9BA-4E200FCF5633.jpeg

AEDD2B8F-1005-4ADC-B754-7ED45294BF95.jpeg

Todays Wears: Nike M65 Storm Fit ADV Jacket, ACG Mowabb
B7A6E067-4F8E-4A38-A9BA-4E200FCF5633.jpeg

AEDD2B8F-1005-4ADC-B754-7ED45294BF95.jpeg
Every time I see these Mowabbs my heart starts beating and then I see the litte swoosh and remember that they are not leather. And I’m glad I passed. But happy for you. Seriously.

Last edited:
Everything I see these Mowabb my heart starts beating and then I see the litte swoosh and remember that they are not leather. And I’m glad I passed. But happy for you. Seriously.

Yeah too bad they're not leather but it is what it is, good thing I got a 2nd pair for 90AUD!

Have These Ducks Dropped Before In The Past? :nerd:

Been Eyeing Those Blacks And Was Curious How Well They Actually Hold Up In Snowy Conditions

Have These Ducks Dropped Before In The Past? :nerd:

Been Eyeing Those Blacks And Was Curious How Well They Actually Hold Up In Snowy Conditions

They’ve been around in kids sizing for at least the last 4ish years. I’ve seen them at the outlets a while ago, and they are on Nike.com right now in kids sizing.

They’ve been around in kids sizing for at least the last 4ish years. I’ve seen them at the outlets a while ago, and they are on Nike.com right now in kids sizing.
Same!

I’ve Found A Couple Older Reviews Of What I Think Is The Same Boot But Not Much Out There. :nerd:

Might Just Go Ahead And Jump On Em As A Universal Winter Boot

^ Thought about the same thing before, but after I’ve seen someone mentioning these are pretty uncomfortable to wear (iirc, many pages back, but in here), stopped searching them tho.

^ U mean Misery Ridge? Don’t think Cascade one features Gore-Tex tho.
Chain of Crators I think I meant (which btw is a gtx ver of the cascade?) , the misery ridge has two zipped pockets on the chest I think. Honestly, they need to work on the naming with their line up so it's more clearer lol

Chain of Crators I think I meant (which btw is a gtx ver of the cascade?) , the misery ridge has two zipped pockets on the chest I think. Honestly, they need to work on the naming with their line up so it's more clearer lol
really like the colors, i might have to order. that price a little high

I like the look of those. Will be gunning for the white pair and the olive/purple.

Back
Top Bottom