NIKE ACG thread

Sizing help: How does this cw of the KMTR fit? TTS? 3449414F-B24B-4303-ACFD-C3F6EB3A8361.jpeg

yah posted some of those collabs on the Nike x Collab thread

nice pieces but i want the womens pants the most :lol:
mmw-women%E2%80%99s-pants-Z5vwJF.jpg

Might end up returning my ACG jacket if the jacket from this collection is a lot better. I’m totally copping those tights to get the towel at least, maybe I’ll dig the shorts. For reference I got a lot of the AAE collection so I warn those who want the premium woven t-shirt and long sleeve from the mmw collection that they are very fragile, yet very quality shirts. Might cop that tactical vest too

JPS, what size are you in the shorts? I bought in a large, but wondering if i could fit a medium..

I'm not concerned with the length. i like my shorts above the knee, but i'm just very particular in sizing around the waist (even though they do have strings to tighten)

I'm a 33 waist.

Thanks!

Last edited:
JPS, what size are you in the shorts? I bought in a large, but wondering if i could fit a medium..

I'm not concerned with the length. i like my shorts above the knee, but i'm just very particular in sizing around the waist (even though they do have strings to tighten)

I'm a 33 waist.

Thanks!

Who's in your Avatar?

I'm a 33 waist.

Thanks!
go medium bro

im a 33 waist, I got a medium cause I'm usually a medium, then it felt too short..

I then ordered a large and If then felt looser, but it was still the same length..

ive been wearing my hot punch joints to run. so comfy but soon ill need to pick up some more colors. can say these my fave shorts of all time

Finally tracked down a DS pair of these. AEE271AA-485A-4BCF-A3D8-54C0361713AE.jpeg

On a side note, I also got to try on a pair of KMTRs at the outlets. You guys were right... They fit big. I think going down 1/2 would give me the best fit.

If you want a pair, there some on GOAT for $75 shipped.

Nice! I’d love to find a DS pair of those in 10.5

Back
Top Bottom