NIKE ACG thread

hopefully gonna grab the black and khaki cargos... maybe a goretex...

spotted this mysterious jacket while browsing the Nike app.

AB3C61E1-578C-43FC-A7FA-6E5598CAEB67.jpeg

damn was thinking of pulling the trigger on the Gore tex and parka on ubiq but wanted to sleep on it had been looking at them waiting for a sale on NDC if ever and update my cart this morning and prices were back up even though the flash sale seems to be still marked on web :frown:

this drop is strange, i have yet to see anything online besides the same few items.

damn was thinking of pulling the trigger on the Gore tex and parka on ubiq but wanted to sleep on it had been looking at them waiting for a sale on NDC if ever and update my cart this morning and prices were back up even though the flash sale seems to be still marked on web :frown:

Its back on again, just ordered the pants 40% off

Its back on again, just ordered the pants 40% off
yeah the web was showing it but cart was not displaying it ordered the angel rest beiges, black parka, beanie and tee shirt. Will probably make another order for the goretex black. Kinda hard to pass on the two jackets that ive been eyeing all month for just a little over price of one

Last edited:
i'm going to try and get the cargoes for sure, i like them cropped and speaking of cropped cargo pants ....

these finally went on sale at ndc w/ an extra 20% off w/ the code SAVE20 (plus 8% cashback via ebates): https://www.nike.com/t/sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-cargo-pants-6h4cw9
sportswear-tech-pack-mens-woven-cargo-pants-6h4cw9.jpg

i dont know if nike changed these pants due to the reviews but it certainly isn't cropped :lol: it even says it on the tag
techpants.jpg

its also fuller in the thigh and tapers but also has a little bit of a J legs but overall its cool, i have older tech pants that is also slim fit and tapers as the description in 28 and that was super tight so i got a 30 this time around and really wish i had just gone with a 28 :angry:

also nike decided t send it in a gigantic box, both pants took up maybe 1/8th of the space inside :lol:
nikebox.jpg

yeah the web was showing it but cart was not displaying it ordered the angel rest beiges, black parka, beanie and tee shirt. Will probably make another order for the goretex black. Kinda hard to pass on the two jackets that ive been eyeing all month for just a little over price of one

Did u get any email confirmation or shipping confirmation yet? I placed the order this morning and haven't got anything yet

I would like to see an Escape Low retro. Years ago pics of a possible retro surfaced, but instead they released a few very crappy pleather cws of 1 of the high models.
I'll try and find those pics again.

Lol come on... pretty sure it’s a 32 or 34. Confirming with those who share similar size range.

I know, I know.. Just that sizing is so far ranging.. Sure would be nice if they would give model and clothing sizes like some fashion sites do.

Anyway, if there is something I really want and I think it is gonna sell out, my best strategy is to go with the 2 best sizes I think will fit and return one. It is a pain but they practically beg you to do it with their return policy and I know their profit margin on clothing is ridiculous - they can afford to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom