NIKE ACG thread

Are these available?
651CA62D-D7EA-4D69-9F10-B7BA25F853ED.jpeg

Seriously i need some orange wildwoods....some black cargos...and the fleece 5 panel hats....WHERE

So I ended heading to Nikelab since nothing is on the site here, turns out it was already out instore.

The cargos were a little baggy for my liking, I prefer the old erolson ones. I did pick up my blue beanie and t-shirt though

So I ended heading to Nikelab since nothing is on the site here, turns out it was already out instore.

The cargos were a little baggy for my liking, I prefer the old erolson ones. I did pick up my blue beanie and t-shirt though
nikelab in NYC?

nikelab in NYC?
Oops sorry I'm in HKG. However I did go to nikelab in NYC last weekend, they don't have that much stuff surprisingly, still pushing the cav empt line.

I felt the cargoes cut doesn't feel as refined as the Erolson style (of course its a diff line). But I keep thinking about them so I'll have to go back hahah

Jesus F Christo man. my nikelab ACG cargos just came in. they look perfect.

except this size L fits like a damb 3xl lmao

oh man! hope you can exchange it, even the tee i got i had to size down. which is weird cuz the retro tees came out last year i had to size up. nikelab pants i also have to size down.

Oops sorry I'm in HKG. However I did go to nikelab in NYC last weekend, they don't have that much stuff surprisingly, still pushing the cav empt line.

I felt the cargoes cut doesn't feel as refined as the Erolson style (of course its a diff line). But I keep thinking about them so I'll have to go back hahah

Does the hk nikelab still have the no photo signs inside? :lol:

More ACG loaded up on NDC.. Cargo pants there but never saw a small in either color.. Didn't see anything other than a large for the black cargos.

Was able to use 20% off code to snag the goretex jacket and light colored cargos, just hope they fit..

Last edited:
More ACG loaded up on NDC.. Cargo pants there but never saw a small in either color.. Didn't see anything other than a large for the black cargos.

Was able to use 20% off code to snag the goretex jacket and tan cargos, just hope they fit..
Got the medium khaki cargos! Ordered the women’s medium and it was huge! Hope these aren’t the same

Back
Top Bottom