NIKE ACG thread

Just got this sizing info for the cargos from a guy in Japan... Can't vouch for accuracy but IME, these guys are pretty accurate. Hope this helps..

XS : Waist ~ 80.5 / Rise 30.5 / Inseam 69.5
S : Waist ~ 84.5 / Rise 31 / Inseam 71.55
M : Waist ~ 94.5 / Rise 31 / Inseam 73.5
L : West - 96 / Rise 31.5 / Inseam 75.5
XL : Waist ~ 98.5 / Rise 32.5 / Inseam 77.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-014407.png
    Screenshot_20190207-014407.png
    380.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
I got my pair last week. Don’t get your hopes up for the materials. They feel like plastic. The 2003/04 retros were far better. It’s a shame as it’s one of my favorite Nike silhouettes.
Darn.

If you like the colors, you can get really close to using nikeid for AM1. Just no volt or acg branding.. I'll post a pic of mine if you interested, they just came in yesterday.

If you like the colors, you can get really close to using nikeid for AM1. Just no volt or acg branding.. I'll post a pic of mine if you interested, they just came in yesterday.
Yea post, thanks.

Does anyone understand how these releases work? Just from searching #nikeacg on Instagram I see a ton of posts of people picking up items from this drop, including the cargos. It’s definitely all in the Asian market, though.

Does Nike typically release new stuff in Asia before North America? Even by checking the various Asian NDC’s you can see they have changed the ACG main page to advertise the SS19 drop whereas Canada/USA still has the FW18 ACG main page.

Strange...

all sizes of the cargos are still in stock on Japan's NDC(except XS of black) , went live almost 24 hours ago so hopefully that means enough stock to go around once it makes it out to US/EU

- tbh I even thought about using a proxy service to order my pair from Japan, but wouldve cost me $250+, I'll just wait till retailers stock them out here

ndc has some more pieces but of course no cargo

the womens anoraks nice and seems reasonably priced at $140 (rarely said for nike pieces), i wish it was mens though
acg-womens-half-zip-anorak-xLQ62Z.jpg

ndc has some more pieces but of course no cargo

the womens anoraks nice and seems reasonably priced at $140 (rarely said for nike pieces), i wish it was mens though
acg-womens-half-zip-anorak-xLQ62Z.jpg

It can become a men’s simply by a man wearing it!

It doesn’t look overly feminine and I’m sure the cut would easily work for a man or a woman.

im afraid it might be a bit cropped with narrow shoulders

the other acg pieces are unisex but in this particular release, they have specifically made pieces for women

sizing is also a concern, if its mens, i could easily go my usual size and be almost assured it'll fit

Cargos finally landed at Nordstrom but small/med sizes gone now.. Keep an eye out, sometimes they restock.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-acg-mens-cargo-pants/5043436

Here is their sizing, which pretty much matches up with my Japan contact (who couldn't even find an XS but found smalls):
"True to size. Relaxed through the seat. Classic straight cut from knee to ankle. Waist sizing; S=29-32,M=32-35,L=35-38,XL=38-43,XXL=43-46"

Man, folks sure do love their cargos. Can’t believe S and M’s sold out that quickly on Nordstrom.

Back
Top Bottom