NIKE ACG thread

I know this is not the correct thread but I did get any feed back
Does any know the fit of this garment.
65E35775-3659-4293-89D3-3F0100B20583.jpeg

I know this is not the correct thread but I did get any feed back
Does any know the fit of this garment.
65E35775-3659-4293-89D3-3F0100B20583.jpeg

Would love to know this as well, as I have been eyeing this piece and have my page monitor going hoping it goes on sale so i can use these gift cards.

If anyone on here has some advice on how a Canadian could get his hands on some ACG cargos that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank god they didn't sell out. Missed the notifications lastnight. Copped the blacks, contemplating getting the khakis as well

I kinda feel like the US didn't get any... Nikelab NYC said they didn't get any, and online XS didn't load either. May only be Asia that gets XS

Didn't see any there either but was only checking Japan. Maybe they're coming, who knows...

Picked up a pair of small black from a friend for a good deal. Happened to fall upon some khaki smalls at Livestock, but was unsure about whether I'd realistically wear them. Tried on a medium Goretex, and it was giganticccc.

IMG_2619.jpeg

Yeah, that goretex is ridiculously huge. I picked up a small from NDC with 20% off but Notre had XS so went for that instead. I typically wear a medium or large for jacket. Are these supposed to be ski jackets? Sure seems like it.

so the sizing chart is strange on the cargos...im a size 32 waste....im a L in tech fleece...but like am i really supposed to go with a S in the ACG cargos :lol:.

feels strange i don't think i have worn or ordered anything in a size S since like middle school

so the sizing chart is strange on the cargos...im a size 32 waste....im a L in tech fleece...but like am i really supposed to go with a S in the ACG cargos :lol:.

I wear similar sizes... 32/33 denim and L in TF but I think I’ll go M on these if I cop, because they are meant to be baggy. I don’t think these will look right if you try to get them fitted.

They're also cropped, so going too small might be a problem, I'm 5'11 and the M just hits my ankles, which I'm ok with, but I'm waiting on my small to come in to compare the 2 sizes, hoping the small isn't even more cropped than the Medium

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom