NIKE ACG thread

Nike ACG will never be the same...

32082513507_8ea785c052_c.jpg
my man ralph :pimp:
didn’t know you posted here.

Hey guys sorry I sound like a broken record but if anyone has a pair of Moon particles in an XS and you looking to return or sell, please hit me up.

Does anyone else find the Ruckel Ridge very tight and need to go half a size larger? Also do they stretch much?

hey guys I havent been in this thread for years but has anyone tried on the terra humara 18's? do they fit the same like the 05's or smaller? only asking becuase theres some really good deals in a .5 up size so not sure if i should bite.

7A6D28A6-4C9A-4752-9AD0-B407CE133F9D.jpeg

Allike had a 30% off on April 1st. Picked up the Tailwind and decided to pick up the ACG Duffel to make it worth it with the shipping. $111 shipped for both, not bad I think. Needed a new gym bag anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that duffle is really nice. I picked one up for $22 at my local outlet the other day.
The duffle is better than I thought. In pics it looks weak and flimsy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda reminds me of the ACG river spike and a little bit of the air mic, why can’t they retro some older stuff

Also, to me it looks like they re-purposed the Odyssey React Tooling and just threw different rubber on it. I almost wonder if there's even enough traction there. I like the look though

Back
Top Bottom