NIKE ACG thread

a
c d g
g

cdg mowabb 4.jpg

cdg mowabb 3.jpg

cdg mowabb 2.jpg

I don't know why I'm posting about the ACG React Terra Gobe shoes this late. Anyway, I would like to have those replace the Dog Mountains and Ruckel Ridges I have, but I'm not sure if the Reacts have enough rubber traction to deal with various terrains unless all we're looking at are trails with 400-500 feet elevation on an easy or moderate trail.
I thought the same thing. I'm between these and some North Face. I wish they were Gore-Tex.

+ 6% cashback via ebates

they felt comfortable like old mowabbs from try on, i haven't worn them around yet though

i went half a size up but probably could go tts, its gon' be mainly a casual shoe so I don't mind them with a bit more room

and despite the one-piece bootie upper, its not too tight at all

+ 6% cashback via ebates

they felt comfortable like old mowabbs from try on, i haven't worn them around yet though

i went half a size up but probably could go tts, its gon' be mainly a casual shoe so I don't mind them with a bit more room

and despite the one-piece bootie upper, its not too tight at all
Love the cdg now and, great upper and sole

yah i wish they had the white pair at barneys in my size too, if i find them on sale elsewhere i'd probably cop

different materials, the cdg is like boiled wool of sorts

its also like a deconstructed version where the leather wasn't as sharply cut and some parts are sewn and overlap over the shoe

cdg has done a good deal of changes

different materials, the cdg is like boiled wool of sorts

its also like a deconstructed version where the leather wasn't as sharply cut and some parts are sewn and overlap over the shoe

cdg has done a good deal of changes

Agreed but from 10 feet away would you really be able to tell? The color blocking is the same.

i mean you can probably wear an all black huaraches and bystanders probably won't be able to tell :lol:

but i do think you could tell if you know your shoes, the lines and stitches of the og are practically hidden in the cdg version, or at least know something is up

overall shape and silhouettes kind of different too with the materials used in the upper, like you can't even tell there's the neoprene bootie that goes up to the ankle
cdg-nike-mowabb-black-photos-2.jpg

IMG_1CA525BF8D8B-1.jpeg

nike-air-acg-mowabb-og-black.jpg

Back
Top Bottom