NIKE ACG thread

Seems like more colors and long sleeves are going to drop?

Anyone know if NDC will eventually have these?

Was about to purchase the White Tee and the Obsidian Tee on End but I really don't know how these fit. Do they run slightly bigger than traditional Nike tee or the same?? End always use these really skinny models thats tall (6'3") and wear medium but look loose. But when I buy large it's kinda tight and I don't think Im fat (5'11"; 178lbs). How skinny is the model? Haha

Edit: went with large in the white on SNS. Looks like it fits loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you click on "size help" on end, it shows the measurement of the clothes so that helps a lot

if you have a measuring tape and other nike clothes to compare it to, you can probably predict how the clothes might fit on you give or take if it's meant to be loose or slim

Got the grey cargo shorts in a medium, hopefully they're a good fit. Unfortunately was too slow for the blacks, anyone know anywhere else that might have a medium in them? or am I SOL?

I picked up the ACG deploy cargo shorts and the cap in 3 out of the 4 colors. Happy days and I hope everyone managed to grab what they wanted.

this collection really selling out like that....hope ndc US drops with copious stock

Where are you guys seeing the cool clothing? I cant find it anywhere. Links?

Just a t-shirt with the triangle ACG logo in blue and orange would be great for me. I want to match a pair of Mowabbs I have.

I remember back in the day I had a moss green ACG jacket with hits of purple and an orange zipper. I got rid of it a long long time ago but I recall loving it for sure.

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing the cool clothing? I cant find it anywhere. Links?

Just a t-shirt with the triangle ACG logo in blue and orange would be great for me. I want to match a pair of Mowabbs I have.

I remember back in the day I had a moss green ACG jacket with hits of purple and an orange zipper. I got rid of it a long long time ago but I recall loving it for sure.

it was all loaded on end yesterday around 5pm-6pm cst, took forever to get through the page, but i managed to cop everything but the sweatshirts & end didn't have the jackets ... i think they remove the photos as they sell out, which is why you're seeing just the one item ...ndc should drop today tho...i'll get the sweatshirts from there... i haven't been this excited about acg in years, this is the line that made me fall in love with nike in the first place!

end and sns both out of good stuff. If anything else pops up please post links for sure.

don’t see any clothes on the nike app damn it. guess imma go back to sleep and wake up to everything sold out.

:smile:

33E06621-4E53-4A15-84FE-2A7AEFC9D8DA.png

scooped the black dog mountain. the midsoles on these are just crazy

Didnt know the kicks went on SNKRS, sold out in my size, any idea what other US sites are dropping them today?

Back
Top Bottom