NIKE ACG thread

part 2... those jackets gotta go back, all of this stuff is huuuuuuuuuge, lol.
DfCpXEdVMAASOqk.jpg

How big does the hyper grape jacket fit? I ordered a large this morning and I'm about 6'2" normal/athletic build. Is it gonna look crazy big?

whatever size you normally wear, size down at least one size ...if not 2 ...this **** is huge, lol.

Damn, that skinny model in the pics is 6'2" and wearing a large and it doesn't really look that huge on him. Gonna order a medium now in case it sells out since LeBron wore it pre/post-game lol.

Damn, that skinny model in the pics is 6'2" and wearing a large and it doesn't really look that huge on him. Gonna order a medium now in case it sells out since LeBron wore it pre/post-game lol.
weird how that happens, imma hold onto mine to resell just in case it does sell out, lol...if not, it's getting returned.

^ Aye....I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw it. LOL. Us regular folks have to wear XXS for it to look normal.

I seriously don't get why did Nike make it so long!

Got my size M crewneck in today, definitely fits like an L.

Really makes me wonder what on earth is Nike trying to accomplish by messing around with sizing like this. Like who did they think would actually fit in these ? :rolleyes

The Prototype 1, the shoe created for the concept project “Nike ACG 3D Flyprint” from Janis Sne, highlights the worlds of data performance, ACG design history, and innovation.

Each Prototype 1 uses a full 3D printed Flyprint upper, which is both lightweight and ultra-breathable, and covers the Flyprint with a Gore-Tex membrane that is water-proof and breathable.

Throughout the upper, Flywire technology wraps beneath the arch of your foot in order to help provide comfortable 360-degree support. Underfoot, a wide second generation React outsole provides a stable base for more balance on rougher terrains. The design of the outsole reminds us of some of the data mapping outsole designs from Nike used on models like the Kobe 9 and Vaporfly 4%.

20180607002018_original.jpg

20180607002016_original.jpg

1.jpg

2.png

part 2... those jackets gotta go back, all of this stuff is huuuuuuuuuge, lol.
DfCpXEdVMAASOqk.jpg
Where did you get the black/yellow/baby blue tee (it's a tee right?)from? I got a black /grey tee and it fits huge. However my “volcano" one fits just like other same size tees.

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_212413.jpg
    IMG_20180607_212413.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 25
meant to post some pics of the acg cargos for those who need to know
click thumbnails for higher quality...enjoy

def worth the retail price notre had them set at...much cheaper than ndc...i'm 30-32 waist and these are M

ig: @alecsayss_510
hit me with a follow bois so i can pull this chick I met at Philz...lolol not srs but aye 20 dollars is twenty dollarzzzzzz

Last edited:
I’m torn on what size to order now. Will it be crazy if I order a small for the jacket? I’m 5’11”, ~179lbs and medium built.

Going to order the jacket once I figure out sizing. 5’8” with 200lbs, muscular build. L or M?

Going to order the jacket once I figure out sizing. 5’8” with 200lbs, muscular build. L or M?
If it’s the same cut as the tee and run long, I say Medium. The stitching around the shoulders are really far apart for the jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
From Nike’s site:

• Male model is wearing L and is 6'2"/188cm
  • Female model is wearing S and is 5’7”/170cm
  • Loose Fit drapes loosely on your body with generous room

Medium still?

I got a large for my tee and I’m 5’11, it runs half way down my thigh. I should’ve gotten a small or medium. If you’re 5’8” it’ll go past more than half your thigh if you get large, assuming the jacket is the same cut.

Ok so my “go climb a volcano” shirt fits TTS

The other shirt gray ACG logo on the back $45 fits like a tall tee. Tbh. If I got a medium I feel like the length would be perfect but then It’ll be tight around my arms.

I'm 5'7 170

I have a muscular built up top. wear a large in supreme a large I nike shirts.

I ordered a large and I think I'm gonna try a medium for the hell of it.. I worry that even a medium would still feel longer than it should and the sleeves will be even shorter than what I would normally want.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom