NIKE ACG thread

yall gotta thank him for bringing ACG byke doe.

lol, no we don't ... i know more people that used to collect vintage acg & loved the original acg line who didn't cop anything when errolson started designing his tech ninja, cyber pirate gear ... i love some of the designs but like them, wondered why nike would allow this... i'm glad they're getting back to what the line originally stood for... wtf i need 17 zippers for?

lol i think the only cyber pirate thing i bought was a tight t-shirt. i liked some of the stuff but never wanted to spend the money to buy any. us old acg fans are a niche group for sure. about as small (and diverse) as the group that collects pre 2k af1s :lol: i’m surprised the webpages of hatake’s acg world are still up. nike did a great job on the og mowabb retros. looking forward to see what’s n txt.

Last edited:
Man this feels great!!!! :pimp:

B81932C3-9736-4BFA-A197-9DDAD0438519.jpeg
Been on the fence about the black tee. This photo did it for me - ordered. didn't really clock about matching them with Mowabbs :blush:

why do you need zippers? pretty sure the zippers corresponded to pockets or seams.

Why do I need a graphic tee that says climb a volcano? no functionality what so ever and just nike's way of capitalizing on the retro 90's look that's popular nowadays.

The dog mountains (they look decent dont get me wrong) and others like it.. are marketed as an homage to hiking shoes, but offer no real usefulness "out there". As opposed to the lets say the KMTRs, waterproof, laceless for easy off and on, etc..

why do you need zippers? pretty sure the zippers corresponded to pockets or seams.

Why do I need a graphic tee that says climb a volcano? no functionality what so ever and just nike's way of capitalizing on the retro 90's look that's popular nowadays.

The dog mountains (they look decent dont get me wrong) and others like it.. are marketed as an homage to hiking shoes, but offer no real usefulness "out there". As opposed to the lets say the KMTRs, waterproof, laceless for easy off and on, etc..

look fam, you like kmtr's....aka cyber elf shoes ...we like the vintage look & feel of what acg was originally meant to be, it's just different.... now you can follow errolson down whatever wet ninja tactics wormhole he'll be slithering down next & leave our beloved line alone... although i did just get the new prestos this morning (but only for trade bait)

Took my L this morning -_-

Attachments

• 305A2722-3402-4DB2-A8C3-DBA05C172259.jpeg
    305A2722-3402-4DB2-A8C3-DBA05C172259.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 18
look fam, you like kmtr's....aka cyber elf shoes ...we like the vintage look & feel of what acg was originally meant to be, it's just different.... now you can follow errolson down whatever wet ninja tactics wormhole he'll be slithering down next & leave our beloved line alone... although i did just get the new prestos this morning (but only for trade bait)

dam LOL, ma man straight triggered. All good, to each his own, think I made my point

Reactions: JPS
i have both but i’ll hike in dog mountains any day over kmtrs. the dog mountains are more rugged, have better cushioning, and the outsole is wayyy better for trails. kmtrs would be better for parkour at the mall but they’re not very good for hiking mountain trails. they would get shredded walking over volcanic rock. as far as the shirts go, i love the retro colors and graphics and i’m poor so i’ll hike in whatever shirt is cheaper cause i get really dirty and often times snag my clothes on bushes or branches.

i had no idea the prestos were dropping this morning like that. i would definitely not hike in those. i’m still gonna try for the pink and blue pair.

and speaking of old hiking shoes, i got these tanks in my office. i would imagine they’d still hold up on a hike. i’d have to bring a back up pair though.
145FA02B-017E-4E6A-82D5-E419241421D2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom