NIKE ACG thread

The model for the long sleeve tee is 6' 3" and wearing a small. These look like they are running big..

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-acg-long-sleeve-tee-aq3953-010.html

Yea, I noticed that too. Don’t know how I should go about it cuz I’ve ordered some of the stuff before and went by the sizing on their models to make a judgment and it didn’t fit right. I’m 5’11”, 175-180lbs and if I order a small it will be tight based on other stuff I’ve bought, but it looks loose on their model. My upper body (chest and shoulder) isn’t thin like the model tho.

Here we go again with the sizing. Looks like I’m about to order all S. M. L. Again

The model that End uses is very skinny at 6'3 with a 37 inch chest. I bought the long sleeve tee today too and I'm pretty skinny myself at 6'0 150 lbs but after trying on a small and medium, I had to go with the medium.

Measurements on my size medium laid flat
Pit to pit: 20.5 inches
Shoulder to shoulder (back): 17.5 inches
Back length (from base/bottom of collar to hem): 28 inches
Sleeve length (from top of shoulder seam to end of cuff): 27 inches

Hope this helps.

Cool, thanks for info..

For folks that like to shop Nordstrom, they have some of the collection up now.

probably already answered but how's the sizing on the dog mountains ran across a pair of the beige joints for retail but they a 8.5 and my tts is 9

im always in for some tech cargo pants, unfortunately it looks like it's gon' be overly baggy

Had the lifeless (full EVA) Mowabb inspired Jordan 88 Racer swapped onto a Jordan Tenacity sole (forefoot + heel zoom X flight speed plate). I can’t wait to receive them! 64EB6F0A-7454-4805-9E95-79485BF5942C.jpeg

my yeti long sleeve came in and cream hoodie..

I ordered two different sizes to compare.. but I say TTS.. don't size down no need to size up..

I just came home to my LS Hike-squatch Shirt from NDC, and it definitely TTS. It’s spot on with sizing compared to the WOT short sleeved shirt.

5BB10FBA-761D-430F-BD43-D41221CF1283.jpeg

I also received the lower priced concept (?) shirt. It felt just like the other recent ACG shirts (WOT and Volcano). I didn’t notice a drop in quality whatsoever despite it being $5 cheaper.

ADF4B118-83FF-41A5-94D6-B51F6CA7FC94.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom