NIKE ACG thread

1579530401384.png

1579530414470.png

1579530426183.png

1579530441239.png

1579530449085.png

Reviews are strange i know people in here own tera gobe's. Anyone comment on sizing? Reviews say a full size up?? Might grab a pair with this nike sale...$75 isn't too bad

I’d say half to full size larger than your ttS. Half size was tight in the toes, white full size felt too long with the heel. They felt weird on my feet, almost like the arch was raised up when I tried them on at the outlet. I wouldn’t get them from anywhere other than nike, because of their return policy.

F810CC4F-2B1B-4D6D-B953-23221D6BCAC8.jpeg

Wish I had an extra pair of these.. they’ve been super solid from day one. If these new ones are gonna be half as good, they’re worth every penny. Probably gonna cop the olive and black one. Although I like all 3, just find the olive one or black will be easier to match with things

I have the Super Bowl color way of those that I got off of RuVilla on clearance and it might be the best shoe purchase I have ever made. I love those boots.

F810CC4F-2B1B-4D6D-B953-23221D6BCAC8.jpeg

Wish I had an extra pair of these.. they’ve been super solid from day one. If these new ones are gonna be half as good, they’re worth every penny. Probably gonna cop the olive and black one. Although I like all 3, just find the olive one or black will be easier to match with things

I forget what those are called? Can you give me the name again? From what I've seen, it's a great boot. And how is the sizing in those? Need to go up a half or TTS?

I forget what those are called? Can you give me the name again? From what I've seen, it's a great boot. And how is the sizing in those? Need to go up a half or TTS?
They’re the lunarterra arktos, think they came out around the Russian Winter Olympics. Usually I’m a 9.5, and got them in 9.5 but after walking around the house in them I swapped for 10’s. It’s got an inside boot that can be pulled out and that makes it pretty snug so half size up is good to go.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the ACG shorts and trail pants compared to the cargo pants?
I’m looking at these shorts, CD4136-010, and I wear a S in the ss19 cargos, I’m normally about a sz 31.

Last edited:
Ha! I suppose so.. some mornings I start off a little slow. For some reason I thought dude that posted the pics was one of the models.
Wait

I actually know one of the models. In the first pic haha went to college with him, that's his girl in the photo as well.

Got the React Terra Gobe’s in just in time for an opportunity to test them out shoveling my driveway. Had a couple of inches of thick, heavy snow and the shoes held up great. Step in comfort felt really nice and as far as sizing I went up a half size and they fit perfect.
63307B3E-5439-4C7D-AE19-B3C41C4CD8C5.jpeg

Any chance someone can tell me what these are? I honestly don't remember ever owning them, although I do get a lot of winterized nikes to avoid wearing my good stuff when it's ****ty outside, which is pretty often in Alaska.

Attachments

• 20200125_002333.jpg
    20200125_002333.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 333
Any chance someone can tell me what these are? I honestly don't remember ever owning them, although I do get a lot of winterized nikes to avoid wearing my good stuff when it's ****ty outside, which is pretty often in Alaska.

post a picture of the size tag on the shoe. There will be a number on the top (XXXXXX-XXX), and you should be able to type that into google to get the name of the shoe.

Air Max Goadome boots.

Back
Top Bottom