NIKE ACG thread

IMG_20210909_170201.jpg

IMG_20210909_170215.jpg

Both of my Mowabb orders are listed in Pre-shipment status on Nike.com.. I'm hoping that doesn't mean they're about to get cancelled.. The snkrs order was supposed to be arriving by the 10th..

Sizes 5-11 and 14 available:

FSR for twine:

If anyone has a link for purples in size 11 or 11.5 that ship to US please let me know.

Last edited:
New to the ACG thread, but a regular in some of the others. Do the Mountain Fly Lows usually restock or sell out and that’s it/gotta go StockX? The Sea Glass Color looks nice, but I’m assuming it dropped recently? no 12.5 and almost all sizes are gone.

I went TTS and they are fine for me. The toes are tight sure , but it's a hiking shoe. I don't need my foot to be slipping around in it. Plus with 13s you can't go half a size up. It stretches out some after a few hikes.
I would skip this advice, definitely go up half a size. I went up half a size and they're still a little snug. I've worn both the lows and highs quite a bit and they don't stretch at all. The way the sole / toe cap is structured would make that kinda difficult.

I would skip this advice, definitely go up half a size. I went up half a size and they're still a little snug. I've worn both the lows and highs quite a bit and they don't stretch at all. The way the sole / toe cap is structured would make that kinda difficult.

B6A292FD-C215-4AAB-B862-C3EA73D0BFC2.jpeg

7004D8BE-7EFC-421A-BD4B-8EB1ABD7E5C8.jpeg

aschnickelfritz aschnickelfritz you were pretty spot on with your help. My Mountain Fly Gore-Tex came in from Stock X. Like said previously, I ordered my true and it’s snug! If I wear my Nike running socks it’s comfortable, any thicker socks and it becomes a bit tight but bearable. I’m gonna take them on small hike to see how my feet feel. Can’t have my feet hurting at Yosemite. That would ruin the whole trip

But my god I love them!!! It’s a beautiful shoe

Last edited:
You are gonna love those Mtn Fly’s, bro! Comfortable and I love the spring’y feeling from the carbon plate.
That and the Deschutz’s were easily my most worn and favorite pairs I had last year.

Normally I’m a large but in the Smith summits (SS) I go down a size. This colorway is not the same size as the other SS, this medium actually felt like a large. I went on Endclothing (for measurements) after my hike and they actually measured bigger than my other SS. Highly recommend checking End for measurements as they actually give true specs on each piece. ESPECIALLY Tops.

Attachments

• 2CA75654-9FE6-428D-ABFA-6F3FCDD25891.jpeg
    2CA75654-9FE6-428D-ABFA-6F3FCDD25891.jpeg
    501.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 34051227-D40A-4A3F-9DE9-C0D5E229550A.jpeg
    34051227-D40A-4A3F-9DE9-C0D5E229550A.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 166
Normally I’m a large but in the Smith summits (SS) I go down a size. This colorway is not the same size as the other SS, this medium actually felt like a large. I went on Endclothing (for measurements) after my hike and they actually measured bigger than my other SS. Highly recommend checking End for measurements as they actually give true specs on each piece. ESPECIALLY Tops.

The purple Mowabb would be perfect with your outfit.

Nice pickup, but a 2nd under retail seems optimistic given these are sold out in most sizes everywhere I can tell. Hope you get it though!

Nice pickup, but a 2nd under retail seems optimistic given these are sold out in most sizes everywhere I can tell. Hope you get it though!

There's plenty here in Australia just sitting, might disappear before they hit discount though!

On the hunt for mountain fly low's in the Anthracite or Haven colorway size 10.5 or 11. .. heading to Iceland next week for a hiking trip... will pay resell. Any help or leads appreciated!

On the hunt for mountain fly low's in the Anthracite or Haven colorway size 10.5 or 11. .. heading to Iceland next week for a hiking trip... will pay resell. Any help or leads appreciated!

Price on stockX isn't that bad if you really need them. I'm sure you could probably get a better price on eBay too. Good luck!

Thoughts on if the gore-tex high mountain flys will release again for this winter? Or has anybody heard anything?

Last edited:
Thoughts on if the gore-tex high mountain flys will release again for this winter? Or has anybody heard anything?

I doubt it. Maybe something new or a 2.0 version, however, it's rarely re-released each season, and I would think it would have been announced by now. But, of course, I know nothing....this is just my view of it.

Back
Top Bottom