NIKE ACG thread

YES THE MADA!!! I can’t get down with the Nasu, Mountain Fly, etc. The low is ok but give me the old silhouettes.

Would love to see colors like these…

1638797497481.png

1638797528321.jpeg

^ Makes me wonder whether they will use the re-grinded rubber in black for the sole just like the OG since I just don’t like the way their current re-grinded rubber looks like tho…

Bro wtf is going with these Nike CA orders mine's been stuck in Memphis for a week and a half:smh:

My Nike CA order's been stuck in France for almost a week due to "operational delay"

I know it’s complete garbage. I ordered this stuff mid November and just got it. I have another order from beginning of November, they lost something in the order and haven’t even shipped a couple of other Items in it. Talking to customer service is like talking to a brick wall, they struggle to understand. I feel like I hit a dead end with them and I’m pissed.
Some other items I have ordered are stuck in France, etc too.

I was able to get a 13 off NDC. I saw my the Free Hikers were on sale and copped another since my current pair have been dogged.
Both retail about the same and have gore Tex but the free hikers have more ankle support and continental soles which are very grippy and great for scrambling. Toe box on the ACGs is tight and I’ve tried a 12, 12.5 and 13. I thought about just rocking them casually which I could possibly do with the 12.5.
0C844192-B8D4-4281-BB35-6B04418928D6.jpeg

Anybody got a link to this hoodie? Sold out quick in Nike CA and can't seem to find it on other sites.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211211-205324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211211-205324_Chrome.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 298
Just copped the Blk/Wht Canyons & the Cream II Air Deschutz’s. I’ve tried both on & my advice is to size up on the Canyons, while the Air Deschutz run True to size. 💯

Nike’s limited time offer on these were too good to pass up, been wanting both of these Hiker Sandals for a while now.

I am probably going to customize both of them. Will keep you guys updated once they’re done. 😈 The Canyons will definitely be customized.

Back on my Hiking grind 2022!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom