NIKE ACG thread

Just picked up another pair of shorts, so… group shot.

F82F5261-24E6-4A4C-8C53-7A955CA6CF95.jpeg

I think I've got four pairs of ACG woven shorts myself, all for under retail. My favs shorts far, I like them a lot more than my baggies. Unfortunately the all black pair I have is a little heavier weight than my other three, otherwise I love how breezy they are.

illustrayt illustrayt I never saw those before. I rarely care for hairy or furry sneakers but those are clean. Great execution on such a funky silhouette.

ACG ease pants came in. 5'11/220/36 waist normally and L is pretty true on me. They feel like a 36x31. I normally prefer looser fitting fatigues so I think I could comfortably do XL in them as well, but by all technicalities L is perfect. Super stretchy, lightweight but have a good little bit of a soft lining to em for some extra comfort. I love the overdye style color as well. Really happy with them for $100.

272EDDEB-FEFC-41C2-9AC4-274A7BDBBC7E.jpeg

Those boots better release in at least another CW. Olympic team got some real heat. Even those Waffle Ones in the back are nice.
Hell yea. The Olympic teams always get some good stuff. What's funny is that last year when the Venterur masks came out, I was able to get my hands on one in August. I wore it out to an outside bar with some friends and this family thought I was in the Olympic team because of the mask even though mine was black and the teams was white. They had thought only the Olympic athletes received them.

I really like Jacques, but this "review/unboxing" was useless. He offered no insight or interesting history or stories, and the fact that he didn't seem to be familiar with what gore-tex is was painful to watch. Oh well, he can't be awesome all the time I guess ;-).
I watched that the other day. It was a little painful to see him talk about ACG and really not knowing what he was talking about but I can't hold that against him. He's always putting out great content.

Ease pants are back up on Nike -> https://www.nike.com/t/acg-ease-mens-trail-pants-KT8917/DH3107-010

Def recommend these. I was able to cop from Backcountry last week. Love the fit (espcecially as a short dude at 5'8"), the inseam hits just right.
How do the pants fit around the thighs and hips? I used to squat a bit back then so my thighs and behind are above average size for someone of my height lol

I watched that the other day. It was a little painful to see him talk about ACG and really not knowing what he was talking about but I can't hold that against him. He's always putting out great content.

How do the pants fit around the thighs and hips? I used to squat a bit back then so my thighs and behind are above average size for someone of my height lol
👀

A closer look at the Team USA MFs

via IG
IMG_1539.PNG

They're not White after all. They appear to be Grey? I also noticed the GORE-TEX MF low doesn't have a heel clip like the OG low.

gsfjih.jpg
They are starting production on a new version of the Mountain fly low. Slightly different upper.

Lol as a someone who doesn't skip leg day as well..the stretch and gusseted crotch makes them very accommodating. But I did size up though for a looser fit.

I got a large. Here are some rough measurements, hopefully this helps!
Waist - 15.5"
Rise - 11.5"
Thigh - 12.5"
Inseam - 29"
Leg opening - 7.5"

Back
Top Bottom