NIKE ACG thread

I actually hit on the SNKRS app this morning
C7A98B06-A79F-4A29-A788-73AAE5604A63.png

Me too. I forgot what it felt like 👍🏼

Warming up here in PGH so I got to break out the Deschutz today. Def gonna snake another pair, so comfy!

Attachments

• 9DC218CB-6DA5-482D-A168-AA43B12DA22B.jpeg
    9DC218CB-6DA5-482D-A168-AA43B12DA22B.jpeg
    557.6 KB · Views: 467
They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have. They’ll be warm in the summer… but they are a cush ride for sure.

Agreed! I'd say the Zaherra's are right up there though, and probably a coin toss with the MFs. It's a bit of a diff feel between React & Zoom vs. React & CF Plate. Both are amazing.

Agreed! I'd say the Zaherra's are right up there though, and probably a coin toss with the MFs. It's a bit of a diff feel between React & Zoom vs. React & CF Plate. Both are amazing.
Don’t own Zahara, but I agree React & CF Plate are fully different from React. I love Gobe (just React) for more relaxing purpose while I prefer Mountain Fly if I need to walk around… These are probably 2 of the most comfortable ACGs I own, but they feel different definitely.

Prbly soon. I’m so impressed, ima grab all the colorways. Love it when Nike goes back into the archives

I don’t see myself wearing this pair until winter honestly. I do wish these were mids they had released.

Update: Please note DSM has the wrong photo up for the SKU. Pictured is the upcoming purple but when they delivered it was the vachetta tan pair. I got a 15% off refund for the error.

Last edited:
What's the fit like on the Deschutz? About to bite on a pair as long as my size is available. Think I might finally pull the trigger on the Mountain Fly Lows too.

Has anyone trail run / run in their Mountain Fly’s?

I have the Khaki cw DS still, but I want the Clay Green cw to wear fir hiking / trail runs / recovery runs.

Last edited:
Has anyone trail run / run in their Mountain Fly’s?

I have the Khaki cw DS still, but I want the Clay Green cw wear fit hiking / trail runs / recovery runs.
Yes I have, usually between 3-6 miles/5-10 k, on a cottage road, which is dirt/gravel. They are a bit heavy but I’m usually looking for a bit more cushion/shock absorption on the road so I don’t mind them. They have that bounce from the plate too. I’m talking about the mountain fly low, non gore Tex.

first time hearing the treds rip off (8:45 mark)
love the mountain flys lows, but kinda makes me nervous now that this is a known issue?

Back
Top Bottom