NIKE ACG thread

Rattan Mowasus :emoji_mount_fuji: (Mowabb X Pegasus Trail) Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

C4C09CDA-0B83-4C53-893C-F0DA38B201DE.jpeg

Back again for Gaiadome sizing tips lol. Now thinking between 10.5 and 11. 10.5 feels a bit snug but potentially do-able. 11 feels a bit loose but fine with thicker socks.

Anyone who has worn them yet - do they break in at all, or no because of the synthetic upper?

Back again for Gaiadome sizing tips lol. Now thinking between 10.5 and 11. 10.5 feels a bit snug but potentially do-able. 11 feels a bit loose but fine with thicker socks.

Anyone who has worn them yet - do they break in at all, or no because of the synthetic upper?

Where is the 11 loose? If it’s the heel, I would strongly advise against it because you will get massive blisters on your heel with boots.

Where is the 11 loose? If it’s the heel, I would strongly advise against it because you will get massive blisters on your heel with boots.
I thought it might be the heel but it wasn't - 10.5 and 11 felt the same there. It's more the 11 is long and feels clunkier than the 10.5. Going to take the 10.5 for a spin in the next few days to 100% confirm that's the route I prefer before returning the 11 to Nike.

I thought it might be the heel but it wasn't - 10.5 and 11 felt the same there. It's more the 11 is long and feels clunkier than the 10.5. Going to take the 10.5 for a spin in the next few days to 100% confirm that's the route I prefer before returning the 11 to Nike.
Good Feedback, Thank You :nthat:

Anyone have the Misery Ridge Gore-tex jacket? Safe to stick to one's normal sizing? Read it was loose fitting, not sure if to size down or stay with my normal size.

Anyone have the Misery Ridge Gore-tex jacket? Safe to stick to one's normal sizing? Read it was loose fitting, not sure if to size down or stay with my normal size.

I wear most of the ACG tops in medium and I got the same size in the jacket.
It is roomier in the body, but fits perfect with a fleece/sweater layer underneath it. I wouldn't size down IMO.

I wear most of the ACG tops in medium and I got the same size in the jacket.
It is roomier in the body, but fits perfect with a fleece/sweater layer underneath it. I wouldn't size down IMO.
Thanks for the advice, I will grab my medium in that case! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom