NIKE ACG thread

I guess the OGs are safe with me 🤣 they really don’t know how to bring these back out smh
B174FC11-8513-43F6-A016-EABB0C08E8CC.jpeg
8534245C-BAFF-43A5-BD51-A920EC98A8C2.jpeg
37447AC2-5C95-4F91-9116-7F3642F69654.jpeg
Can we see a close up of the all black pair. I know there’s a black polka dot pair I just can’t find where to cop

When are we going to get some new ACG sandals 🤷‍♂️

Um, the Deschutz have been out for like 2+ years, with new colorways still available. I'd love to see some other versions launch, but also not really b/c I'd want them and definitely don't need them! The version they released, which is a bit of a remix of a few of the early models is actually amazing and super comfortable.

Restocked on sale on Nike EU as well. Copped a size 13 as when I copped my 12 (regular size) I couldn’t even put them on. Let’s see!

Attachments

• 49536A46-6DAD-499B-806D-D404A69B77DB.png
    49536A46-6DAD-499B-806D-D404A69B77DB.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 216
For the mountain fly highs - will a full size up be too big? Is the consensus half size up? thanks

If it helps, the highs for me a half size up from TTS I had a little bit of heel slip, and TTS is too tight in the toe box. The lows I’ve never had any issues half up from TTS. I would worry about a lot of heel slip a full size larger.

If it helps, the highs for me a half size up from TTS I had a little bit of heel slip, and TTS is too tight in the toe box. The lows I’ve never had any issues half up from TTS. I would worry about a lot of heel slip a full size larger.
Thanks that makes sense.

My order just got cancelled from NDC just then anyway sigh ... that price seemed too good to be true

FYI, the 2023 Khaki Mountain Flys are slightly different from the 2020s. Slam Jam has accurate pics up: https://us.slamjam.com/products/nik...oL3JtGbqzRBVguSUQADfr1lAcvROnpzRoCNqIQAvD_BwE

The material that makes up a good chunk of the upper, including where the swoosh is, is different than the 2020s (more like cordura) and a bit darker. Got my pair in from END and was caught off-guard.

Edit: END has updated pics now as well: https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-acg-mountain-fly-gore-tex-ct2904-200.html

Last edited:
Well that's interesting. I think it's cool that they changed things up a bit. I like the look of the OGs, but maybe this newer release is more durable? I'm sticking with my OG blacks regardless ;-).

Back
Top Bottom