NIKE ACG thread

So they can make them with smooth leather. But not on an OG cw. Big pass for me.

It is what it is man, they knew people will still buy the recent retro. After a couple, they'll release accurate ones and we'll buy again. Haha

gettyimages-506461630-2048x2048.jpg

Just got these in from Nordstrom and tried them around the house quick…

Sizing: It’s definitely TTS for me. I bought these down a half size because that’s what they had left and they don’t feel uncomfortable

Looks: Love these way more than the previous version

Comfort: First of all, these are HEAVY. The rubber is thicker, stickier, and definitely seems like a big upgrade from the previous version. But at the cost of weight. They feel heavy on your feet too. Secondly, I feel no react cushion at all. They just feel like standard foam. Keep in mind I only wore them around the house and they aren’t broken in, but they feel like bricks on your feet

B821B249-C742-434F-A041-BB79FA2EC942.jpeg
6DF13CAC-24BC-4360-B274-DE55AB211BEA.jpeg

Sizing: It’s definitely TTS for me. I bought these down a half size because that’s what they had left and they don’t feel uncomfortable

Comfort: First of all, these are HEAVY. The rubber is thicker, stickier, and definitely seems like a big upgrade from the previous version. But at the cost of weight. They feel heavy on your feet too. Secondly, I feel no react cushion at all. They just feel like standard foam. Keep in mind I only wore them around the house and they aren’t broken in, but they feel like bricks on your feet

Interesting. Looks like the same midsole setup with a diff outsole design only. Maybe as you said it's the rubber composition that makes them feel like bricks.

Both previous MFs were half size up for me. Interesting that these are now TTS.

Could you feel the REACT in the MF1s?

Personally, the MF1's REACT felt so great to me that I'm planning multiple projects with their sole.

Yeah, this is unfortunate if true. I wanted to get the orange or olive pair. May still try a pair just to see.

Could you feel the REACT in the MF1s?

Personally, the MF1's REACT felt so great to me that I'm planning multiple projects with their sole.

Yes, absolutely. I love the MF1s! I’m returning these MF2’s for sure. I thought I’d give them a chance to break in but I highly doubt there’s any react in the MF2’s. They’re very firm

Back
Top Bottom