NIKE ACG thread

Looking at those MF2 lows 👀 too

Where the MF2 lies TTS or .5 up? And were they the ones that had the problem with the nubs on the sole peeling off. I forget

2825211.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 11.38.50 AM.png

Need some new dog park shoes lol
Nike raised the price up from the ~50% off original price you posted before the %25 off about 6 hours ago, to a now lower 39% off. That's so very Nike....and also a bit Oneness.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 9.14.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 9.14.51 PM.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 222
Nike raised the price up from the ~50% off original price you posted before the %25 off about 6 hours ago, to a now lower 39% off. That's so very Nike....and also a bit Oneness.
Yeah looks like they raised the price on almost everything on the sale.

1695239092941.png

Could Moc owners comment on sizing for me? Specifically the 1.0 and 3.0? I looking at pairs but some versions seem to not have .5 sizes and some do. Example: I’m looking at the Mt Fuji 3.0s and I only see full sizing on GOAT.

Any feedback is welcome 🙏🏼

Could Moc owners comment on sizing for me? Specifically the 1.0 and 3.0? I looking at pairs but some versions seem to not have .5 sizes and some do. Example: I’m looking at the Mt Fuji 3.0s and I only see full sizing on GOAT.

Any feedback is welcome 🙏🏼
It depends if you wear it with socks.

I wear a 9.5 normally so the shoe fits with socks on. And I wouldn’t need to pull the drawstring to tighten it.

Now if I wore without socks, it’ll feel significantly looser and I can pull the draw string tighter to a better fit.

I highly suggest tracking down some pre 2004 Mocs. These are some of the best shoes I’ve ever worn but the retros are terrible in comparison, worlds of a difference
I’ve got a pair of Moc bombers from 2016 coming tomorrow but I’m not sure about the fit.

I guess I’ll see tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Feel confident but want to be 💯
These are basically ACGs so I think I can ask here….
I got these from a boutique overseas who actually had my size (only pair they had for sale(not telling the site cuz I don’t want anyone to think this is a promo))…. Legit or nah?

IMG_3914.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom