NIKE ACG thread

^ I’m not criticizing or something, but Footscape weren’t really ACG tho. Other than Trailscape, don’t recall there was a model that used Footscape last from ACG line….
You’re right, I think I just remember an acg air Revaderchi color back in the day.

Extremely happy with these
IMG_0891.jpeg

Torre on sale for Black Friday

Torre on sale for Black Friday
thanks definitely just copped

1700975508476.png

Anyone else had Mountain Flys slip like CRAZYYY on wet surface?
I'm in complete shock, the rubber and traction felt so sticky indoors, but last night I almost fell backwards on my a$s walking in a wet restaurant bathroom. Last week on concrete after a bit of rain was also pretty bad.
I've never felt this slippery in any shoes, straight up ice skates. Is this a known flaw or a bad batch?

My batch was the restock version from earlier this year if that matters.

1700975508476.png

I'm in complete shock, the rubber and traction felt so sticky indoors, but last night I almost fell backwards on my a$s walking in a wet restaurant bathroom. Last week on concrete after a bit of rain was also pretty bad.
I've never felt this slippery in any shoes, straight up ice skates. Is this a known flaw or a bad batch?

I have the same pair. Haven’t had any issues. Might need to be careful this winter season though 😅

1700975508476.png

I wore them (the same version as yours) once in the rain few weeks ago and felt the same somehow…. Never had such issues w/ the black high or various lows I’ve got and I was like what?! when I almost fell down to the ground when stepped on the certain type of wet stairs….

Obviously super late for that deal on da Torre's and they have my size too , want these for those mushy days here in NY. What was da price? Surely I'll be able to get em at a disco regardless....any leads would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom