Nike ACG Trainerendor

Hoping that the black ones follow the same pattern as the black sail roshes
High demand early on, then massive restocks later in the game.
For now I'll be getting more loud color ways.

Stuck in a business function and thought I could get a 10 after cause most aren't on these.... I was sadly mistaken :smh:

Hoping I can catch them at another store or possibly my local boutique but not holding my breath

Last edited:
You guys think we'll get the shipping confirmation over the weekend or on Monday?

You guys think we'll get the shipping confirmation over the weekend or on Monday?

I ordered fedex 2 day...going out of town next wk so i hope we get shipping tomorrow...fedex is 6 days a week

Last edited:
I ordered fedex 2 day...going out of town next wk so i hope we get shipping tomorrow...fedex is 7 days a week

Only had the option of Fedex international since i'm in Puerto Rico. Sucks that it's more than the 12.99 to Hawaii or Alaska but it's whatever. Hope we get confirmation tomorrow!

other releases kept getting in the way, so am i out of luck on the black/white ones? cant find a 10 or any size aha 

nice picture and nice shoes hehe
Sole extremely slightweight and cushions/supports. Extremely comfortable for walks and runs.

Last edited:
these will def be my next shoe purchase i want the olives but can't find them in a size 11

My stussy's arrived!!! Too bad I'm on vacation for 3 weeks. Left this morning and the shoes arrived this afternoon..

My stussy's arrived!!! Too bad I'm on vacation for 3 weeks. Left this morning and the shoes arrived this afternoon..

Yours arrived already? Did you order through stussy.com?

My order is still processing and I live 10 miles away from Stussy LA. This has me worried a little bit...

stussy takes about 2-3 business days after order confirmation to ship your item out. happened to me when i ordered a hat. don't fret, it'll come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom