Nike ACG Trainerendor

I didn't even realize that these were going to be tough to get - local shop held me down on the Stussy (blue).  I'll definitely cop the Volts if they get them.

As for sizing, I thought the width was fine, but I needed to lace the top hole to hold down the heel (with my true size 10).  But I wouldn't go down.

btw if i had to go .5 down from my TTS on the stussys, you think i'd be good?

EDIT: Let it be noted that i have a bit of a wide foot.

Last edited:
fuhhh...looks like i'll be needing to find a size swap once i get mine shipped -___-
You'll be fine- size down .5 if anything
Toe box is wider than any nike release I can think of.
Length is true- possibly .5 long.
Don't stress - you'll be fine

You'll be fine- size down .5 if anything
Toe box is wider than any nike release I can think of.
Length is true- possibly .5 long.
Don't stress - you'll be fine
im hoping thats true...even more so cuz it's mesh and it should stretch anyway

Guess the Neon's with full 3M are the popular ones, almost gone.
Got the Blues cause I like the type of mesh better and it has a tone of color to it, don't know what to call it.
The Neon's when they aren't reflecting just look black, and I already have 2 pair of the Black/Black/Black's.

Last edited:
Hey guys just picked up the Stussy trainerendors from the Vancouver chapter. Showed up when they opened and I was the first one in there asking for them. I thought I would share my sizing with you. I normally wear 11.5 in all air max(90,95,97,AM1) I like my shoe to be as snug as possible without being too small. Flyknits I wear an 11.5 as well. They didnt receive any half sizes over 11. I wear an 11 is Roshes. I got these in an 11 and they fit perfect, I dont have wide feet tho.....I would personally suggest you go with your Roshe sizing unless you have wide feet...

Oh and the blue ones arent as 3m as the volts but they do have a slight shimmer underneath

Couldn't decide, so I copped both, looks like it'll be an easy cop for those who are actually fans of the shoe

eh, i tried for the volts but my size 12 sold out as i was trying to confirm the order.

not sweating it tho, i prefer the plain blacks, and i don't like the straight white midsole on these stussy's...

would look so much better with the speckled midsole like the blacks have.

I was at the final step of checkout but decided to pass. My black/blacks are enough for now. Congrats to those who were able to purchase.

got the blacks :D wasnt feeling the greens but now they're growing on me. Perfect timing cuz they sold out -___- 

Back
Top Bottom