Nike ACG Trainerendor

Did you need a size 10 in the black? I just came back from foot action in roosevelt field mall and the display was a 10 so if you're in need call em! 516 746-3545
wish i saw this earlier. would have driven out there lol 

Don't be fools, paying resell price you can still find these at footaction. My local footaction had a fsr in the black

anyone seen the mustard joints in their local pacsun?

i slept too long and my size 12 sold out online today... :smh:

Last edited:
No word on any upcoming realeases, huh? I'm curious, because this has quickly become one of my favorite models as far as looks AND comfort.

No word on any upcoming realeases, huh? I'm curious, because this has quickly become one of my favorite models as far as looks AND comfort.

For what its worth, if you go on Zappos and sign up for when in stock notification, these are colorway options they list besides the ones we've all seen.
Base Grey / Sail / Black / Vivid Blue
Black / Sail / Iron Purple / Atomic Orange
Night Factor / Sail / Varsity Maize
Pink Foil / Sail / Green Glow / Black
And some Pink Samples from Instagram. Seems to be the colorway at the bottom the Zappos list.
View media item 758024View media item 758029

Last edited:
For what its worth, if you go on Zappos and sign up for when in stock notification, these are colorway options they list besides the ones we've all seen.
Base Grey / Sail / Black / Vivid Blue
Black / Sail / Iron Purple / Atomic Orange
Night Factor / Sail / Varsity Maize
Pink Foil / Sail / Green Glow / Black
And some Pink Samples from Instagram. Seems to be the colorway at the bottom the Zappos list.
View media item 758024View media item 758029
Cool! Thanks for the info.

^^^^^
glasses.gif

What color is "night factor" ? Lol

Like others, fav shoe at the moment.. Every color way so far except for the pink(samples)

And since I'm a sucker for 3M, along with my fav shoe, needed to make sure I had some in reserve

Back
Top Bottom