Nike ACG Trainerendor

It's been a week since I ordered the Volt Stussys from Premier and still no word on when (or even if) they'll ever get to me. I asked for a refund this morning. Hopefully that process turns out better for me. I guess I should've ordered from somewhere else. :smh:

It's been a week since I ordered the Volt Stussys from Premier and still no word on when (or even if) they'll ever get to me. I asked for a refund this morning. Hopefully that process turns out better for me. I guess I should've ordered from somewhere else. :smh:

I had no trouble with my orders :rolleyes

Well Premier said my refund should be processed within a day or so. Hopefully they get that restock they're waiting on. I really want those volts.

So, how do these run size wise?

I wear a 12.5 in Roshes, so what should I wear in these.
I think most people in here go TTS. Personally, I would go a half-size up, but that's because my feet are on the wider side and I like to lace/strap them up real tight. Try them on in store if you can; a lot of Footactions have them now.

Thinking of doing a small custom to one of my black pairs. I think a white outline (like the Lights Out Pacmans) around the swoosh would make them pop a little bit more. Just thought I would share.
Honestly I like it without the outline better.  The extreme boring nature of them is one of the reason the black pair is so awesome.  Now if I could only find myself a pair haha. 

Ordered my 2nd trainerendor. Dogfunk had my size for 51.99 shipped. They are the Gamma. but at that price since I wear my olives often, I figured i give them a break. :smile:
(And TTS or half size up guys)

Ordered my 2nd trainerendor. Dogfunk had my size for 51.99 shipped. They are the Gamma. but at that price since I wear my olives often, I figured i give them a break. :smile:
(And TTS or half size up guys)

That's a good cop. Don't have my size or I'd pick up a pair.

For everyone saying these are still around, shoot me a line if you see a 13 in the all black mid.

View media item 788559
Got these in a week ago. Props to bscarillo for the premier heads up.

These base are super comfortable and beautiful to look at.

Pretty much glow when the light hits them just right.

Anyone know of any places where I can get the black lows in 9.5? Been looking around but can't find any.

Only guy with my size on ebay wants $170 shipped 
sick.gif

Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:

Anyone know of any places where I can get the black lows in 9.5? Been looking around but can't find any.

Only guy with my size on ebay wants $170 shipped 
sick.gif

Any help would be appreciated
I have a worn once pair for $120 shipped if you're interested.

Anybody know where they have 9.5 or size 10 for the black lows for a reasonable price? Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Anybody know where they have 9.5 or size 10 for the black lows for a reasonable price? Any help would be greatly appreciated !
selling a size 9.5 with replacement size 10 box for $120, pm me. vnds worn once by original owner.

Back
Top Bottom