Nike ACG Trainerendor

Stussy collab been on the radar.

Seeing how fast those ugly stussy chuck Taylor's sold out, I hope it's made aware when these release. Do the soles glow? Srs question couldn't see in that new pic but it looks so.

damn these sold out pretty quick on pacsun. good thing i have a local shop where i can cop these easily. was thinking about copping the olive colorway but the black is too clean.

Very tempted to cop the olive for $65. But I gotta try on my black pair first that's been sitting in my room since last Friday to make sure this 8.5 fits. So excited for my parents to bring it to the hospital on Sunday.

Very tempted to cop the olive for $65. But I gotta try on my black pair first that's been sitting in my room since last Friday to make sure this 8.5 fits. So excited for my parents to bring it to the hospital on Sunday.
Que?

Everything okay man?

Just going through chemo and stem cell transplant. I'm holed up here until March. Anyway, back to the thread!

Wish you the best of luck man.

Back to the thread. Hopefully those Stussy's won't be dumb limited. Then again, stussy usually makes enough of their collabs for their customers

If anybody comes across another place for the Olives, some help would be much appreciated.
Eastbay/Footaction/Champs sold out of size 13's.

They have the black/white ones on pac sun but the color says blue/heather grey but the picture is the black ones, are they the black and white ones?

Has anyone actually tried hiking or any outdoor activity on these?

In the market for a new hiking shoe..

they have a stiffer sole than the roshe, might work out better for hiking
I wouldn't hike in these. That White sole for hiking probably isn't the best idea(if you REALLY hiking right)

These are a great alternative for roshes for the winter time(if your feet are super sensative to cold I guess you probably not rocking roshes as much in the winter, but I'm fine)

I wouldn't hike in these. That White sole for hiking probably isn't the best idea(if you REALLY hiking right)

These are a great alternative for roshes for the winter time(if your feet are super sensative to cold I guess you probably not rocking roshes as much in the winter, but I'm fine)

If I can add to this, yeah they're a bit thicker than roshes but I was out doing some filming today in 20 degree weather, I live in Chicago, and after about an hour I started to feel the cold in my toes a little bit. So if you're looking at being outside for a long time either pair them with some thick socks or go with something else. I really like the shoe regardless

Thanks guys.

I mean I don't mind a dirty sole. Shoes are meant to be worn and take a beating.

Is there a performance reason why you wouldn't ?

Or is this basically like the Roshe run where they're named one thing but you're not really supposed to use them for that purpose 
laugh.gif

They have the black/white ones on pac sun but the color says blue/heather grey but the picture is the black ones, are they the black and white ones?

Yea, they are. It's funny too because the boxes plainly say Black/Black yet they put some random other colors.

been following this shoe for a while, but haven't copped any cws yet. Might grab the olives soon. Heres a new mid

does anyone know of any sites that have sizes of the black pair available (besides pac sun).  thanks!

i don't see how the color of the sole makes a difference. there are deep grooves on the bottom as well, the only reason i would refrain from using them for hiking would be that they're a low top. but if it's a basic dirt trail situation then there shouldn't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom