Nike ACG Trainerendor

Anybody here can hook me up for a size 13 of the gamma blue? Can't find it here in canada :smh:

the lows aint bad but that more i see them, the more i realize im only interested in the mids.

Got my pair from zappos. Overall petty pleased with the sneaker at it's price point. Im usually not a big fan of Nike runners but I do like these.

I went with my TTS 9.5US after reading the comments and they fit fine. First time trying them on they felt a little tight width wise. I tend to have a little bit wider of a foot so this is sometimes a problem. I wore them yesterday for the whole day and they seemed to have given in a little bit. 

They are overall a pretty comfortable sneaker. Materials are decent for the cost. Here is an on foot shot that I just took real quick to give everyone an idea of what they look like on feet.

I am probably going to be picking up both the blue and olive pair if I can get them on sale. 

Man, kept waiting and zappos sold out of my size 12.

Just picked up the last size 12 pacsun had. Said you get 15% off at the top of the page if you give em your email address. Didn't work, fine print in the email says certain products are excluded. So I called and complained that they don't state that when you actually submit your email address, and they went ahead and gave me the 15% off. :lol:

Came out to like $70 shipped. :smokin

nice, it's stupid when large companies like that try to trip you up with the fine print. you probably would've been better off with these in nyc than flyknits

That turquoise pair is fire. might needa pick up a pair of these LOL
glasses.gif

^ yeah, i'm sure if someone posts a good on foot pic of the turquoise pair with the strap loose i'm gonna have to have those too. :smh:

Still looking for the Olives in a 13
Eastbay/Footaction sold out of just that size fast.
Haven't seen them pop up anywhere else yet.

Last edited:
Just ordered olives for $63.99 from FA , gonna try and pass these off as work shoes so j can wear everyday ,,,,, hate dress codes

GODDAMBIT WHY DOES THE BLACK PAIR HAVE THAT BACK PULL TAB. CAN JUST HAVE IT ALL BLACK????

IM SO OCD WHEN IT COMES TO CHEAPER SHOES

For Jose or whoever else on here thats worn there pairs plenty, how do these hold up and how easily do these get beat up? I just got a pair but haven't wore them yet. Based on the material the toes made of, it seems like they'll crease up pretty easily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom