Nike ACG Trainerendor

and now their site has crashed! timing is everything...:smokin

Link wasn't working for me either.

So I just googled Premier Store, then clicked on the site link and searched Trainerendor. Popped up and ordered them!

Worked for me. Thanks for the heads up Temepr

Link wasn't working for me either.

So I just googled Premier Store, then clicked on the site link and searched Trainerendor. Popped up and ordered them!

Worked for me. Thanks for the heads up Temepr

Glad I could help a "broshe" haha! ...from this little island (Puerto Rico) all the way to Hawaii :smokin

I had the same problem. Need a 9. Copped a 10 and will hopefully find someone to trade with or I'll just buy from eBay and sell these.

I had the same problem. Need a 9. Copped a 10 and will hopefully find someone to trade with or I'll just buy from eBay and sell these.
ive got a 9.5 and need a 10

Last edited:

I actually got hold of a couple size 9s and would rather have 9.5, lol.

Last edited:
Called them, blacks are sold out. Regretting the day I decided the pass on them a week ago on shoepalace.

Still thinking of getting the blue Stussy Trainerendor on Premier, but they are not as nice the black ones.

Did you need a size 10 in the black? I just came back from foot action in roosevelt field mall and the display was a 10 so if you're in need call em! 516 746-3545

Wonder what the all-black mids would look like with a sole swap to a Jordan 3 or ATC2 midsole. Probably kinda like a low budget Yeezy.

I actually got hold of a couple size 9s and would rather have 9.5, lol.
Im wid it 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Missed out on the last sz 12 Olives at pacsun by an hour or so (Effing amtrak internet...) anyone know where else I can find them?

Back
Top Bottom