Nike ACG Trainerendor

i slept on the olives, saw them on the manager at vertical urge during the tiff release, and now i want them...

can't find a size 12 online anywhere tho.

someone let me know if they see 'em! :nerd:

i slept on the olives, saw them on the manager at vertical urge during the tiff release, and now i want them...

can't find a size 12 online anywhere tho.

someone let me know if they see 'em!
nerd.gif
Ah man...I had a size 12 Olive in my cart on pac sun but let them go...just went back and they were still in my cart but checkout said sold out

Been beating my black pair into the ground during this horrible weather. These make great beaters.

Love these kicks.
Anyone else get people confuse them for roshe ? LoL

Stussy next

Hoping I can get a pair of the Stussy's soon. Any spots in SF selling them? I'll be in town this weekend.

For what its worth, if you go on Zappos and sign up for when in stock notification, these are colorway options they list besides the ones we've all seen.
Base Grey / Sail / Black / Vivid Blue
Black / Sail / Iron Purple / Atomic Orange
Night Factor / Sail / Varsity Maize
Pink Foil / Sail / Green Glow / Black
And some Pink Samples from Instagram. Seems to be the colorway at the bottom the Zappos list.
View media item 758024View media item 758029

Nice find on my pink foil sample joints. They are dropping.

Footaction.com has the olives in size 14 and 15 for 70. Also the gammas for 65 with many sizes besides .5s

Last edited:
Can't find a size 12 in the olives to save my life.

My local FA can't find them in the system to stock locate a pair.

Anyone seen them in their local spots lately?

Just a heads up, I found the olive, blue and all blacks (i did cop the all black 12s) at the footaction in Potomac Mills VA outlet mall...not sure if they do phone orders but good luck...

Just a heads up, I found the olive, blue and all blacks (i did cop the all black 12s) at the footaction in Potomac Mills VA outlet mall...not sure if they do phone orders but good luck...
All I've ever wanted are the all blacks in a 12 lol, if you ever come across another pair, or need to sell yours for any reason, let me know ASAP haha

Repped.

Wanted to say thanx for this info. Couldn't find the olives in a 12 anywhere anymore, and my local FA couldn't find these in their system at all to stock locate and order for me.

I was driving up to DC yesterday to do a meet up to cop my Red October Yeezys and stopped by this mall and picked up my pair of olives finally.

Tried on the Gamma colorway too, but decided to pass on em.

They got some blacks too, but didn't have a sz 12, so I didn't get to pick up my 2nd pair of those.

Back
Top Bottom