Nike ACG Trainerendor

Wear my olives all the time. People always asking about them. All around good chill shoe..

the left shoe looks nice, the right... not so much...

did you let them dry properly?

if by properly you mean took them off and left them near a window then yes. i don't really mind, they're beater shoes for me

Anyone else's pairs crease real easy? My beater blk/whites been creased up since day one, wore stussy's today and already creased up

Anyone else's pairs crease real easy? My beater blk/whites been creased up since day one, wore stussy's today and already creased up

All shoes crease... Unless u got no toes or you walk like u got a stick uo yo bootyhole

All shoes crease... Unless u got no toes or you walk like u got a stick uo yo bootyhole
I understand all shoes crease. What I meant to say was, do they crease easily. My pairs are creased up after one wear. I have beaters that aren't as creased up as these

No one is stressing, just asking a simple question
The shoes are gonna crease fast, the nubuck on it isn't thick, it's thin so the creases will show quick. I usually just put the tissue paper back in the shoe after I'm done wearing them. Should really buy more shoe trees.

The shoes are gonna crease fast, the nubuck on it isn't thick, it's thin so the creases will show quick. I usually just put the tissue paper back in the shoe after I'm done wearing them. Should really buy more shoe trees.

This...

I do the same

Can't believe I let the black and white pair slip through my fingers when they were on Zappos. 
mean.gif

Have only worn twice my black/white pair but I still feel I should've doubled up on Zappos :rolleyes Have an extra pair of the volt Stussys in a 9.5 if anyone needs a pair.

can anyone provide the style/shoe code for the black/white trainerendor? gonna try my luck and try to locate these in the bay.

Hows the stock on those black whites in the bx? Are they all gone?

Im glad nobody really knows about this shoe... Its kinda like my go-to shoe after the roshes and flyknits have been taken away...

considering they're sold out mostly every where and the thirst is strong, i wouldn't exactly say they're "unknown". plus 9/10 people who don't know what they are probably just assume they're roshes.

Back
Top Bottom