NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
m Tall ct $mall

48npna9.jpg

NIce Job. These look good. I still don't think they are worth $275 put they are still dope

My first attempt @ Grape AF1's! Not sure if I want to get them made or redo them...

9351AF1%20Grapes.JPG
:\
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
Quote:
Arithmetic: a late night smash
Gladiator960: lol, you smash on the street racers
Gladiator960: and I'll smash on her
Arithmetic: lmao, we both smashing son, word to austin powers!

Real quick question do they ship the air force 1 out of the U.S or can you do it on an international nike id

ahaha, i been playing with a grape af1 for a while now, since i dont like jays, still thinking about the 300 though, maybe in the summer when i work more.

my version of the grapes since they was sold out on me. i mite cop or call nike id studio & c if they got these colors in the dunks & cop those

is there a limited amount of time that these ID's will be up? if not is there any chance in a price drop? 275 is to much for a pair of forces
Code:
 "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

For some of you who think that these will be readily available whenever you get a password, money to buy them, etc....think again.

These are going to be limited, they're really not supposed to be up on NikeID for that long...then again I could be completely wrong...from what I understand these are very limited in terms of who they gave passwords too and how many they are prepared to allow go out of the factory.

It must be the flash from the camera or the angle, or whatever, but from those pics, the leather look aboslutely horrible. It is way too shiny.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

^^ you have no idea. Even with that pic they look moderately soft its borderline htm supple leather. if you used that leather to make a jacket, don't quote me but you'd have a decent quality leather jacket. lol
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

all materials on the af1s are top notch.

i got my dunk his in that i did at the studio and the leather is gr crap.

can't wait to get my af1s, go my tracking number today. pics to follow soon.
theVILLE
friend or foe state ya biz...
AIM: johnnyblaze036

Quote:
all materials on the af1s are top notch.

yes it is...quality on these id af1s are excellent...glad I got the opportunity to make a pair and will not be making another with my 2nd password...so enjoy and post up your finished product to whoever uses this:

X48PUV1YZWTTNA0

refs in profile.

People, people, please feel free to donate your Passwords to a worthy cause....

Email in the sig.

:smile:
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
FOR SALE-JORDAN IV COOL GREY DS 9.5
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

do you sign up to get the passwords? if so, where? and where do you enter the password after you get it?

no donations, post it live..... finders keepers should be the rule, just like any high demand online shoe purchase. don;t sleep....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

hows the nubuck on these? on the pair im messing with, its gonna be either nubuck or patent...right now i have these panels as black nubuck...anyone who has used nubuck on these, what other shoe with nubuck can you compare the quality/texture to...
...word

Back
Top Bottom