NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

atm thank you for the gift to my gurl man your orange dreams are fire i changed a few lil things lol srry

Can anyone gimme a clue how these passwords were attained?? I never received one. Yet I'm a member of NDC and I've made 255 ids before. I've got 2 email addresses signed up as well. Any info is appreciated guys. I need a pw desperately.
Team New York Knicks​

Everyone's a 'sneakerhead' these days....My 7 year old niece just asked me if I'd go with her to camp out for some Hyperstrike Heely's.

Quote:
Can anyone gimme a clue how these passwords were attained?? I never received one. Yet I'm a member of NDC and I've made 255 ids before. I've got 2 email addresses signed up as well. Any info is appreciated guys. I need a pw desperately.

there are 5 ways to get a PW:

1. Wait for Nike to send you one. (May be too late for this)
2. get one from SlamXHype website by registering there. (May be too late as well)
3. Grab one of those that are posted in this thread. (Usually need to use within minutes or seconds)
4. Ask for one from somebody else. (Some people still have some)
5. Buy one off of someone. (Still a few up for sale around here - but NOT from me).
...no really.

Can we get this thread back on topic and see some more of those AF1's :smile:
smile.gif
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

Here's some help.

I put that I wanted a password in my sig, and since I post crazy, I was blessed with multiple ones from peeps who weren't using.

For free.

Which I then kicked down to some peeps.

For free.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

why do you they have clover green for every other option other than for the base color...that pisses me off beyond imagination...I would so make some heineken forces if they did! Nice supas up there, make me wanna get a pair and put my supa dunks to rest!
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

My syracuse/atmos/citrusy flavor ids, hope you like

which laces you guys think? orange or yellow

Those Supas are absolutely amazing. I'm jealous.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

Wow. Those are really cool.
I've only made a few iD AF1's this year. Not really a huge fan of AF1's, but figured I'd make 'em as it's the Anniversary Year and all. I'll see if I can post 'em up tonight.
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

uh oooh i just got another shipment confirmation. next week is shaping up to very nice.

i'll be honest though one might get returned i just got an unfixable flat today $400 later = bye bye 1 id
The Invisible Post ManChances are you've overlooked...BUY MY RIMS PLEASE!!

they look the same way on here lol if you dont like them send them bac for 300 the last word i would want to use is dull

only reason i said that is cuz YOU called them dull and they cost to much to me to be called dull

well the black nubuck is definitely not black, it;s more like dark grey or charcoal.....i had a pair with black nubuck and returned it because it was too dull as well.....
...no really.

Anymore unused passwords laying around anywhere? Puh-puh-puh-leeze let me know!

Thanks

NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Back
Top Bottom