Nike Air 180 OG

Had almost all the OG's back in the day when I was still collecting but these are all long gone....
MyOneEighties_1.jpg

MyOneEighties_2.jpg

MyOneEighties_3.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!! :pimp:

Even tho the remastereds are nearly half an inched lengthier…

They fit much better/contoured to your arches than the 2018’s.

IMG_4132.jpeg

Sorry, no on feet shots cuz my outfits are pewtrid/insecurr aboot my cankles…

IMG_4131.jpeg

Size 11.5 on these, 2018’s and the Bubble Butt 86 Corollas

These are the exact same length as the BB’s

IMG_4133.jpeg

Feel really good… like apple pie in mid july…

Got 2 pairs in US 9.5, one with a draw and one this morning with some luck at 9.00 AM. But here in the EU 5 minutes after the release almost everything was gone...
Umm…, the situation is completely different here in JP comparing to EU…. This is how SNKRS-JP looks like 6+ hours after launching…
IMG_7409.jpeg

BTW the only Cult Classic which seems like that are selling well (or less quantity available) as for now is…,
IMG_7405.jpeg

Even tho the remastereds are nearly half an inched lengthier…

They fit much better/contoured to your arches than the 2018’s.

IMG_4132.jpeg

Sorry, no on feet shots cuz my outfits are pewtrid/insecurr aboot my cankles…

IMG_4131.jpeg

Size 11.5 on these, 2018’s and the Bubble Butt 86 Corollas

These are the exact same length as the BB’s

IMG_4133.jpeg

Feel really good… like apple pie in mid july…

Those Steadmans tho ... :emoji_heart_eyes:

I returned a pair of max DNs to Nike because they were squeaking a bunch so these will be my new go-to walking shoe. Make those squirrels jealous.

Just picked up pair #1. They went straight to feet as soon as I got home (ignore the black socks). Initial thoughts after walking around inside for 5 minutes, these are .5 up (same as 86 BBs for me) and I’m glad I went that route. My TTS pair will be here later in the week and I will compare them back to back. Normally I dislike shoes with bootie tounges but these are acceptable, a little extra work to get on but worth it. Initial comfort is very good. Underfoot feels a bit softer than the 86 BBs. The materials are very thin but as a summer shoe I appreciate that.
When walking on hardwood floors these are the noisiest shoes I have ever owned!!!! We will see in the long run how tolerable that is.
Over all I’m glad I picked these up and they will be heavy in the summer rotation.
IMG_4742.jpeg

Kinda frustrating to see y'all getting your pairs! My first pair will arrive this Wednesday and the other pair no date as of yet, but also in transit 🙏

Its a “og” feature bro… :lol:

God damn, dude. Nobody is saying it's a "feature," but it is absolutely what happened with those shoes back in the day. You have multiple people who either had them originally, or had access to them originally, telling you that this was a thing, yet you continue acting like we're crazy for suggesting such a thing could ever possibly be true. If it bugs you that much, then return them. Otherwise, no amount of whining about it in here or acting like we're dumb is gonna change those toeboxes.

jason-segel.gif

God damn, dude. Nobody is saying it's a "feature," but it is absolutely what happened with those shoes back in the day. You have multiple people who either had them originally, or had access to them originally, telling you that this was a thing, yet you continue acting like we're crazy for suggesting such a thing could ever possibly be true. If it bugs you that much, then return them. Otherwise, no amount of whining about it in here or acting like we're dumb is gonna change those toeboxes.

jason-segel.gif
Are you good bro?

These joints only went to Boutiques or what?
Checking every link dropped in here for a 12 popup and damn, never heard of 90% of these shops

Back
Top Bottom