Nike Air 180 OG

Yeah those look nice. Mine looked like someone had tracked through the mud and it dried. Literally that bad.

Definitely a fresh pair of kicks, but nike has to chill out with this "og" treatment. New kicks, pre/yellowed? The only thing that could justify it is if they are a better quality then future "non-og" retros. I dont know, I just don't get it.

Agreed.  Got a pair of these delivered today and they are awful.  Some of the worst yellowing I have ever seen, they will be getting returned.  Cant be bothered to clean them up and the money will come in handy for the retro 88 restock.

Luckily my Grapes arrived today, so that cheered me up...

Agreed.  Got a pair of these delivered today and they are awful.  Some of the worst yellowing I have ever seen, they will be getting returned.  Cant be bothered to clean them up and the money will come in handy for the retro 88 restock.

View media item 401469

View media item 401470

View media item 401471

View media item 401473

Luckily my Grapes arrived today, so that cheered me up...

Mine looked like that also, I used baby wipes and they look much better IMO

Guess I'm just a fan of the vintage look. Love the way the pair looks that unworthy posted!!

Last edited:
I have to say I like the vintage look too and would not picked up without it. Ultra bright white soles is not a look that's popular in the UK nowadays but no disrespect to anyone who prefers it that way.

Since these run somewhat narrow, did any of you pick the next size up to compensate? Usually, I always buy my size in every shoe but was just wondering since these were narrow. In my case, I would have to get a 13 since I wear a 12 which may be too big in the toe box.

Waiting on the og metallics to drop again. Back in 09 I found a pair in this mom and pops shop for $40. (I had to talk her down). I whine up not getting the chance to wear them then eventually sold them. Wish I hadn't tho, they were crazy comfortable. 

Yeah those look nice. Mine looked like someone had tracked through the mud and it dried. Literally that bad.
Btw, I took them back to the store because they were too OG. Bought them again from FNL.com and RECEIVED THE SAME PAIR!!! 
laugh.gif
 So I took them back again but to a different store. I give up. Wondering if I should try a 13 still. Anybody think these will hit the outlets?

Last edited:
so true to size guise?? i missed when it was said in the last few pages!! anyone know where these are cheaper the 119??? would like to get a deal or save some cash.

HELPP

8)

I think they run narrow which makes me want to try the 13 but I fear it will be too big in the toe area. No one ever responded to my question either so I dont know what to do.

so true to size guise?? i missed when it was said in the last few pages!! anyone know where these are cheaper the 119??? would like to get a deal or save some cash.

HELPP

8)

HELPP

I think they run narrow which makes me want to try the 13 but I fear it will be too big in the toe area. No one ever responded to my question either so I dont know what to do.

8)
they do run a little narrow not to bad, but I have narrow feet myself. I stayed tts. If you have wide feet try maybe .5sz up if your worried about the length being to long. Another option is to buy both sz.5 and 1 sz up and return one of them if the sizes are available.

As for coupons only one I saw was for 20 dollars off a 100 or more for fnl posted buy another member that was a while back. You can try searching for fnl coupons seems like they always have something.

Picked up the last size 13 at FNL. I wear 12s in everything else but the 13 was just perfect in the 180 OG. The OG isn't overdone either.

Yeah, I tried it on and it fit much better than the 12. Wasn't as tight on the sides and had just a little more room in the toe box. I compared it to my size 12 2011 Air Max and they were the same length from heel to toe.

Last edited:
I have a narrow foot and I would say stay true to size. Mine fit perfectly. Snug, but in a good way.

Have any of you guys seen a Nike t-shirt to match the OG colorway? I keep looking but haven't found a thing. They have a 2013 Air max with the same colorway so surely there is one somewhere.

BTW, I had the original Air 180 shirt with the bunny on it. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom